Hades Blind Mate|46

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Mason

"How are they?" I asked Emma, she gave me a sad smile.

"Missing their mom for sure, I finally got Egon to trust me—I think Alina realized something was up." Emma said, I returned her sad smile—we all missed Seina.

It had been at least a week since they vanished, Egon woke up screaming—waking in up half the pack. Hades and Seina were nowhere on the site, I had sent out a search and all we found was their sent at the lake not far from here. We didn't notice anybody in the pack, but I felt her loss of absence soon after—but when she was taken, I hadn't felt it and it angered me.

Sylvia had left, after Seina got taken—we got a sudden visit from fate. Sylvia was told to go on a journey, she fought—she hadn't wanted to go. She fought fate, she hadn't wanted to stop helping us with the search but Fate knew what Sylvia needed. Sylvia was angry when she left with the pack warriors, she was told to go train in the hottest of weathers until she was a full fledged warrior.

It had been 3 months since Hades and Seina had been kidnapped, we couldn't find a single trace of them. We had been visited by so many different types of gods, Zues had even visited—we had figured out that it was a banished god who had taken them but sadly their location was beyond our knowledge.

I wanted Seina home, her parents constantly worried and Egon and Alina were growing like weeds—already walking short distances. Werewolf growth was quick, with both their parents being immortal and hybrids it was safe to assume that their children would have an even quicker growth process. We had recorded them crawling, walking, anything that Seina would've wanted to see—we recorded and of course it broke my heart that she was missing the growth of her children.

"Will we ever find them?" I asked myself, Emma gave me a smile and touched my shoulder.

She was my mate, she was the best wife and mother I could ever have. She was the best Luna, the pack could ever have—she was taking care of our children, a newborn and two immortal twins who only seemed to like and trust her now that their parents were gone.

Hades Blind Mate ✔ COMPLETED |18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें