Hades Blind Mate|43

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

Two weeks had passed, we had absolutely nothing—there was so much to think about and prepare for—not to mention Mason wanted to see my fighting skill, which I didn't even have until my powers started growing—now I am capable of so many things.

"I don't think breaking in without knowing where he is, will help us!" Apollo exclaimed, I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Knowing them, they'd keep him here—it's our most secluded jail cell in the underworld." I said, he sighed.

"If you're wrong?" Apollo asks, I sighed—having no clue.

"I could try using our bond, but we do need a distraction in the underworld." I said looking at all the paperwork in front of me.

"I can help with that." I jumped, it was lucifer—when the flying fuck did he get here

I could tell by Egons reaction, he was totally okay with Lucifer—hell he didn't give a flying fuck as Alina slept peacefully beside him. Sylvia wasn't even here, she had joined a few of the pack members on a hunt—she was embracing her inner wolf which was something I needed to do.

"How can you do that?" Apollo asked, he rolled his eyes.

"There's a soul going to the underworld tomorrow night—worst of the worst and belong in hell, if I allow it to run rampage—it should distract the people in the palace long enough for Seina to sneak in." Lucifer explained— it actually sounded like a decent plan.

"Very well, the moment of truth is seeing if I can force a connection—whatever they blocked it with is annoying." I mumbled, I really didn't like having our connection blocked without our permission.

I know we originally blocked each other out so that Hades didn't have to worry about slipping up or seeing something he shouldn't—I knew Hades had probably been through a lot, now that I wasn't pregnant he deserved to come home and be with his children.