Hades Blind Mate|19

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

I had just taken a shower, Hades and I have been having a lot of fun lately under the sheets since his transformation.

Yet I wasn't pregnant, Morana said I was completely fertile but it just wasn't happening. I wasn't too sad, Hades was disappointed because he genuinely was excited about having children that he could actually parent.

Aphrodite still hadn't left, she had been moping around the castle much to mine and Hades hatred—nothing any of us did made her want to leave. She was hell bent on ruining Hephaestus future love life just cause she didn't have one.

"Can you leave already?" I asked, I was in the dinning room cleaning the table—it had been my go to activity to relax.

"Can you get a maid?" She replied back, I rolled my eyes.

"Lee does a lot for the underworld, I quite like cleaning—as a high titled god like yourself wouldn't understand." I said with tension, she had been getting on my nerves.

"Awe am I annoying you?" She sneered, I started counting in my head.

"Not at all." I replied; continuing my persuit to clean a already clean table.

"Clearly I am; or you would've realized the table was cleaned over an hour ago—am I ruining your perfect fairytale?" She giggled evily, and that was it for me.

"I've been nothing but nice, letting you wander around MY home for a stupid reason just because I'm nice—but if you want me to be mean—I CAN BE!" I growled, my teeth enlarged and my claws came out.

The walls began to shake and I could feel the flames forming around me, the fear in her face was priceless and filled me with comfort—sick I know but after days of her treating me like a dog I was tired of it.

"Honey!" Hades bolted into the room, the worry in his voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Hades." I relaxed slightly; his hand touched my back and all my anger evaporated.