Hades Blind Mate|12

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

I sighed, I was looking in the mirror at my reflection. Hades had gone and showed everyone their rooms, I didn't feel up too it after my outburst.

I felt weird, my body felt like it was burning from within. Morana kept telling me that we were changing for our mate and that it was going to feel different and awkward for a while. I didn't understand what she meant, but I knew she didn't want to worry me.

I watched my nose began to bleed, I sighed and walked to the bathroom and pinched my nose with toilet paper. My stomach churned and I began to puke up what I ate, mixed into the disgusting mess was blood and I began to panic.

"Is this normal?" I asked Morana, she whined.

"I don't know." She told me, I groaned and leaned against the wall.

"What could possibly going on with us." I said, Morana whimpered but didn't reply.

My face was back in the toilet puking up blood, I didn't even think I had anything left inside me to bring back up. I whimpered and I knew I needed Hades, he was probably busy but I couldn't deal with this alone.

"Hades!" I sobbed I was crying now in pain.

"Seina? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly, I winced at the pain in my bones.

"Something is wrong! Something is very wrong." I screamed into my head before lights danced in front of my vision.

I collapsed and all I could see was dark.

I stood in a dark room, it was too dark and I felt cold. Why was I in here, what was going on.

"Hello, young one." I looked over and shielded my eyes from the sudden light