Hades Blind Mate|17

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

       I didn't sleep very well, Hades woke up every once and a while to comfort me but I told him to go back to bed.

I didn't want to keep him awake, I decided to just catch up on information about the underworld and Greek mythology so I knew about this stuff. I found out some pretty sad stuff, I think the story that impacted me a lot was Hephaestus's story.  I didn't think much about gods because I didn't know they existed, honestly I was surprised to find that my moon goddess was involved with them because she was a god/immortal.

It didn't surprise me that he had been married, but it disgusted me that they would arrange him with somebody they knew wouldn't stay loyal too him which forced him to have her charged with adultery something I only thought happened with humans. The fact he was thrown away as a baby because he was deformed, he didn't look any different then an average human yet I understand the pain of a gods beauty—even I felt ugly in the presence of Hades.  At first I was sad that they hadn't had kids till I got to reading and realized that all of them had consorts or a LONG list of kids from other woman, were any of these damn gods loyal?

"Reading I see?" Hades said, he wrapped his arms around me.

"Why do gods have so many kids with SO many woman." I whined, he laughed.

"I may have slept with others, but I only have children with my ex." He said, my whole body froze.

"You have kids? I thought you couldn't" I asked, let me get this straight—I wasn't mad this couldn't be avoided he was older then me and had been around for centuries.

"I can't, because my ex ate the seed and died with me it was a possibility and she fell pregnant with twins—they almost killed her, Macaria and Melinoe were twins—one made her so happy and the other tortured her with thoughts that she tried to rip them from her belly, after they were born she had me drink the vile to stop my ability to produce because putting her through that pain again 'wasn't love'." He said, my hatred towards Persephone intensified.