Chapter 2 - 13 Years Later

Hana's POV
My life has been normal ad now I'm adopted to Chief Song-Joon. He treats me like his own daughter. As for my past, I can hardly remember it. All I know is that I'm just adopted.

And now, I'm 19 years old about to graduate from High School. And boys at school, kept on following me like fan boys,

Aish! Jinja?! And plus, I hardly have any friends. As I walked into school, many boys were staring at me. Smirking at me. Giving me the flirting looks, and...sometimes they ask me to get laid. 

HELL NO!

I ignored the looks and went to class. It was in english class and I sat there as other students came in. 

Some students sat near me, but I just ignore them. 

"All right, students. We're going to have lots of fun today." said the professor. What she means by fun, she meant taking notes. 

Everyone groaned. 

"Now now, you can't complain now." she said. 

Everyone pouted in the class. 

"Now, believe we start. We have a transfer student." she said. Everyone starts mumbling about it. 

The Professor looked towards the door. "You may come in."

A boy came in, not to mention HANDSOME. 

"Please, introduce yourself." said the professor. 

The boy bowed and looked at us. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Kim Jongin. I also go by Kai, and please greet me well." he said. 

And then...girls starts squealing as heck!

"Okay, now then. Why don't you go sit by Choi Hana." said the professor.

"MWOH?!" the girls exclaimed. 

Jongin nodded and sat by me. But somehow, I feel this sort of connection between us. Like...we already met before. 

~Lunch~

I sat alone at lunch time. And I just ate salad that's all. 

Until.....

"Is this seat taken?" 

It was Jongin. The transfer student. 

"No." I replied. 

He smiled and sat down. 

"So, you're Choi Hana. Am I right?" he asked. 

"Yeah, you should know already." I replied.

He chuckled at that. 

"Yeah, we sat by each other anyway." he said. 

I sighed and got up. 

"I'm done eating, see you in class." 

Jongin's POV

It's Hana. The one I'm looking. 

All these years, the Hana that I know...who used to smile a lot. And now...she's not smiling at all. 

I wonder if she still remembers 'Little Wolf.'? Probably not. 

The bell rang and it was time for another class.

~Is good so far? Please comment down below~