Chapter 41 - The Moment

Months has passed, Kris and Jessica are married. They haven't done the intercourse yet, because...well....they have interruptions.

When Kris and Jessica got married. Krystal and Sehun started to hang out with each other and getting to each other even more.

As for Hana and Jongin....well....

"Yah, Jongin." Hana said.
"Hmm?"

"When you turn me into a wolf...were you having second thoughts?" She asked.

Jongin sighed and sat up from her lap.
"To be honest, I was having second thoughts."

Hana looked at Jongin.
"Because I thought you might regret for becoming one. Without permission and everything." Jongin said.

Hana smiled and leaned onto his shoulder.

"It's not that bad. I think it's good." Hana said.

Jongin leaned onto hers.
"Can you tell me why?" He asked.

Hana pulled and smile at Jongin.
"Because, I get to spend time with you, right by my side."

Jongin smiled and pecked her on the lips.
"Saranghae."

"Nado Saranghae."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*|*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Jongin and Hana walked back hand in hand. With a smile in their faces.

And while at the hide out....

"OH MY GOD!!!!"

"YOU'RE SO TIGHT!!"

EXO covered their ears in the other room. They can hear the bed rocking back and forth.

"OH GOD! FASTER!!"

Kris obeyed Jessica and did it.

Sehun was covering Krystal's ears, while he did the same with him.

Jongin and Hana walked in, giggling until they hear the moaning.

"OH GOD! THIS FEELS...GOOD!"

Hana's eyes widen at that. Jongin gulped down his saliva, holding up his hormones.

He quickly covered Hana's ears and dragged her to the other room.

"Aish, Jinja?! Does this have to be the day?!" Chanyeol exclaimed.
"That's because Kris couldn't hold it in much longer. It's a good thing Jongin and Hana aren't here to hear this." Suho said.

In the other room, Hana could still here the moaning.

Jongin got a little nervous though.
"Ahem, it's almost dark, I'm heading for a shower."

Jongin nodded as Hana left to the bathroom.

"I THINK...I-I CUMMING!!"

Kris kept on pounding until he finally reaches his climax.

"JESSICA!!!"
"YIFAN!!"
*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hana got out of the bathroom and saw Jongin lying down on the bed. She quickly changed into a night gown, which it was a sexy one.

She walked up to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. Se was admiring the looks of Jongin's face.

Jongin opened his eyes and smiled. He dragged Hana down to him and she hosted over Hana.

Hana looked nervous. She can see list in his eyes. Was she ready for it?

Jongin can see fear in her, but he wants that to go away and see lust.

Jongin kissed her forehead, nose, cheeks, and finally...her sexy lips.

Jongin went down to her neck and kissed it. Hana moaned softly, so that no one would hear. Jongin moved down a little an placed his face in between Hana's breast. He gave them each peck and massagers the left breast.

Hana moaned loudly, but then she covered her mouth quickly. Jongin's hand went down to her thighs and touched her entrance.

Hana tried her best not to moan loudly. Jongin started rub it faster and faster until he realized Hana's was already wet.

Jongin kept on kissing her breast until Hana felt his manhood. Her eyes widen and brought Jongin's face, making eye contact.

Jongin still could see fear in her. So he leaned slowly to her lips but then....

*Knock Knock*

Jongin stopped and he's really pissed off.
"Jongin, do you have lotion?"

It was Luhan.

Jongin sighe and laid beside Hana and brought her closer.

"Jongin-ah, you're not going to open the door?" Hana whispered.

Jongin didn't reply but snuggled into her embrace.

"Guess he's asleep." Hearing that, Luhan walked away.

Luhan Hyung, you totally ruined my mood. Jongin thought.

Hana looked at Jongin and he was lolling at her back.

"Minhae, I guess I was in a hurry." He said.

Hana smiled and cupped his cheek.
"I was too, but scared."

Jongin held her hands that was on his cheek, then he brought to his lips and kissed it.

"Don't be, okay. We're just giving each other a warm-up." He said.

Hana giggled at that. Jongin smiled and pecked her on the lips.

"Good night." Hana said.
"Night."

The lovely went to sleep on each others arms. Since tomorrow is a BIG day for them.

~Comment, vote and follow! Earlier it was a short one, but I don't know why it deleted the whole thing. So, I re-edit it. Enjoy! So, if you guys want a SMUT, just leave a comment down below!~