Chapter 23 - No Way

Guns shooting, windows crashing at the police department. Today is the day when Vapmires need their hunt. They need human blood, they need to kill and also...they need to know where's their target at.

And their target is....Choi Hana.

"Cheif, there's no way we can defeat them, they're unbeatable."

Hana's adopted father looked at the attackers. They were fighting the other policemens. Throwing them in the air and biting them on their necks.

"What are they?" he asked.

"Don't know, sir."

They were about to escape until, Seong-Li caught them, by choking them.

Seong-Li recognized the man that he was holding.

"Where's your daughter? Or should I say, your adopted daughter." he asked.

Hana's father didn't say anything, but he was confused.

Seong-Li's eyes turned red as blood.

"I'm not telling you anything." Hana's father said.

Seong-Li growled and held him harder.

"You know, you're blood is very tasty. Let me take a bite. Maybe you can take your daughter's place."

With that, Seong-Li took a bite on his neck.

~The Pack~

After Jongin was recovered. He decided to take Hana to a beautiful meadow.

Hana sat down on the ground, while Jongin laid his head on Hana's lap.

Hana's fingers ran through Jongin's soft brown hair. Jongin looked at her and played with her other hand.

"I'm glad you're better, Jongin. I was worried." Hana said.

Jongin smiled and kissed her hands.

"Sorry for making you worry. But I'm happy that I'm here with you, resting my head on your lap like this." he said.

Hana giggled.

Jongin smiled as well. Showing his beautiful white teeth.

"Jongin-ah..." Hana trailed off.

"Hm?" Jongin asked her.

"I was wondering...why you're half wolf and half human? I know it's hard for me to ask you that." Hana replied.

Jongin sighed and sat up. He sat closer to Hana and wrapped his arms around her.

"My father is full fledged wolf and my mother is human. I don't know how they met, but I know they went to high school together." Jongin said.

Hana hummed and waited for Jongin to continue.

"And they got married when my mother decides to become a wolf. A month later, we were attacked by the vampires and my mother got bitten when she was pregnant. The poison was running through her body, so my father tried to stop it, but my mother refuses to let him. After she gives birth to me, the posion was too strong to handle, so my mother died." Jongin continued.

Hana's tears fell, but she quickly wiped away.

"Minhae, I shouldn't ask you that." she said.

Jongin turned to her and wiped her wet cheeks.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry." he said.

Hana smiled a little bit. But as Jongin wiped her tears, he leaned closer. Hana leaned closer as well.

Their lips were about to connected, but someone interrupted.

"Hana! Jongin!"

They both pulled away quickly as Chanyeol ran up to them. Jongin and Hana stood up and looked at Chanyeol, who was out of breathe.

"What is it?" Jongin asked.

"We...have a BIG problem. And you're not going to be happy about it." Chanyeol replied.

"Well, what is it?" Jongi asked once again.

"They attacked the police station. They killed everyone of them. No one in that station survived." Chanyeol replied.

Hana's eyes widen at that. Because she knows her adopted father is there.

"N-No one didn't make it?" she asked, crying.

Chanyeol shook his head. "No one."

Hana cried and stepped back in shock. She can't handle it.

With that, she collpased into Jongin's arms.

"Hana! Hana!" Jongin said.

"She blacked out, take her back to the hideout, the rest of us will take a look" Chanyeol said.

Jongin nodded and took Hana to the pack's hideout.

~Leave a comment down below and please Vote! Saranghae!~