Chapter 31 - Keeping You Safe

"Hana, we rent a house for you. It's North from us." Suho said.

Hana snapped towards him. She didn't know that she's going to be separated from Jongin for a while.

"Since when did you guys rented a house for me?" Hana asked.
"Kris and I talked about it last night. And Jongin agreed." Suho replied.

"What? He can't live like this, Suho. If his imprint goes away, he would be able to control himself." Hana said.

"Yes I can." Hana and Suho turned to the door, seeing Jongin standing at the doorway.

"I will be able control myself even though you're far away." Jongin added.

Hana held her tears and her anger.
"It's for the best, Hana." Jongin said.

"But...didn't you say you'll always be by my side? You promised, Jongin." Hana said.

Jongin did remembered that promise that he made for Hana. But he has to do this for her safety.

"I'm breaking that promise." Jongin said clenching his fist.

Hana's eyes began to get teary. Nearly crying her eyes out.

"Pack your things. We're leaving in 5 minutes." Jongin said as he left the room.

Suho looked at Hana, who was looking down and saw tears falling.

He decides to comfort her by patting her back.
"It's for the best, Hana. He imprinted you and this doesn't mean you and Jongin are breaking up." He said.

"Well, it sounds like it." Hana said, letting her tears fall.

"Come on. You better get packing. Chanyeol and Baekhyun will send you." Suho added.

Hana nodded and went the guest room and started packing.

Jongin heard what Hana said. He couldn't help but let his tears fall down on his cheek.

"Jongin."

Jongin wiped his tears as Sehun came in.

"What?" He asked.
"The coast is clear. We'll be able to send Hana to the rented house." Sehun replied.

Jongin nodded sadly.
"You okay?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah." Jongin replied. He began to walk upstairs.

"Jongin, aren't you going to escort her?" Sehun asked again. Jongin stopped half way to the stairs.

"I don't think so. If I go, they will know." Jongin replied.
"Waeyo?" Sehun asked.
"They know our scent, Sehun." Jongin replied.

"Oh....." Sehun said.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Jessica, we're taking you to the South side. Since Hana's living in the north side." Kris said.
"Why?" Jessica asked.

Kris didn't respond.
"I know I'm their next target but why separate me and Hana?" Jessica asked again.

"Because, they finally got your scent somehow. But here." Kris handed her some fresh mints.

"These are mints. They're not edible like in your world. The vampires hates mints. If you feel like you're being watched or. anything, just put this on your arms. Like....what's that called you always put on?" Kris said.

"You mean like perfume?" Jessica asked, arching her brows.

"Yeah! Perfume." Kris replied.
Jessica giggled at that.