Chapter 16 - Visiting Jongin's Mother

3rd Person's POV

"So...she already graduted from high school?" Seung-Li asked. 

"Yes, sir. And many of our men went after her, but...." his assistant trailed off. 

"But?" Seung-Li urged him to continue.

"But...Jaejoong's son. Kim Jongin...is always by her side. There's no way we can kill her." his assistant continued. 

Seung-Li got up and turned the window. He then sighed. 

"We better kill her before she finds us that we killed her parents. Besides, this is Jaehyun father's company that we're controlling." he said. 

"So...the real heir of this company is the girl...isn't it?" his assistant asked. 

Seung-Li nodded. 

"Now...we better not let the girl know."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hana, here are the files." Hana's adopted father gave her a file. 

Hana took them. She sat down and opened it. 

Revealing a loving couple. Her eyes started to tear up, but when she saw the name....

Choi Jaehyun. 

"Choi Jaehyun?" she mumbled. 

She read even further. When she saw a beautiful women. 

"Im...Jae-Hee." 

Her adopted father looked at her and sighed. 

"From what I heard...Choi Jaehyun was working at his father's company. When his father died, a man name Han Seung-Li, who came to the company and took over. And Hana, it looks like he's your biological father." he said. 

Hana remained stiff. Stiff as a stick. 

"And Im Jae-Hee, owns a fashion shop near the university. Her sister, Im Yoona is in charge now." Her adopted father continued. 

Hana looked through the picture of her parents until she saw, her father, her mother, and then a little girl, around 6 years old. 

"Is--is that me?" Hana uttered.

Her adopted father, Min-Hyuk, looked at Hana. Seeing her crying a little bit. 

"I guess so, Hana. But we're still investingating the case." he said. 

Hana nodded. She handed the file to Min-Hyuk and stood up. 

"I'm going somewhere to hang out." she said. 

Min-Hyuk chuckled, because he knew what Hana meant by 'hang out' meaning Jongin. 

"Sure. Just be careful coming back." he said. 

Hana nodded and left the police office. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~