Chapter 38 - The Power of True Love

"H-How is it that you're alive?!" Seung-Li growled.

Kai came behind and helped the others.

"Kai, I thought---" he cut Myungsoo off.
"My ribs are healed. Thanks to Hana." He said.

"Hana?!" They exclaimed.

Luhan turned to the women that was in front of them with Seung-Li.

"That's Hana?!" He asked.
Kai nodded. "Ne."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~***~*~*~*~
"It's been 30 minutes, you should have been dead by the poison." Seung-Li sneered.

Hana smirked and tighten the white fabric around him.

"Well, I have my ways. Or maybe it's the power of True Love." Hana said.

"True...Love doesn't exist." Seung-Li said.
"Maybe you haven't been in love. Or at least you haven't tried." Hana said.

She then use her white fabric, and a twirl. Making Seung-Li slammed into a wall, hard.

Seung-Li winced as he got up.
"But what matters to me...is my friends. Hurting them and taking everything from the humans." Hana said.

Seung-Li growled and charged at her. But Kai blocked his attack.

"You're not a man at all." Kai said.
"Of course I am. And you're just a boy." Seung-Li said.

"I am a boy. But I am a true man. A man does not hit a women." With that said, Kai punched him in the face.

"Ugh!!!"

Hana stood beside him, with red eyes.

Seung-Li sat up, weakly and saw her eyes.

"W-what?!"

"Don't you remember, Seung-Li? How you almost killed my mother? It's the same way. There's true love between me and Hana. And now...Hana's one of us." Kai said.

Seung-Li growled and charged at them again.

Suho watched them as they fought. He balled his fist and got up.

"Hyung." Sehun said.

Suho finally stood up.

"I can't watch Kkamjong fighting on his own. And plus, we need to finish this. For Jaejoong Hyung." He said, then he joined the fight.

Sehun and Luhan glanced at each other and nodded. They joined the fight as well.

"Kkamjong? Haven't heard that nickname for a while." Myungsoo said as he got up and he also joined the fight.

Taemin got up and chuckled.
"He's gotten stronger than I expected."

"That's out Jonginnie, alright." Key said.

SHINee joined the fight as well.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
They all attacked Seung-Li with everything they have.

Hana used her speed to get behind him. But vampires like him are quick.

He was about to punch Hana, but she punched him first.

Seung-Li was thrown across the room with that strong punch from her.

Seung-Li charged at her again, but Hana suddenly, pulled out something and spray it to his eyes.

"Ahhh!!!! Mints!"

Hana smirked and she used her white fabric to wrap Seung-Li down.

She then a trick on it, making Seung-Li hung up.