Chapter 37 - Regret?

Kai was shocked once again. He can't let his imprint die right before his eyes.

"No." He said, then he coughed out of blood.

Kai got out of Myungsoo's arms and crawled towards Hana. Taemin handed Hana to him. Taemin and Myungsoo stood up.

"Can you leave us alone?" Kai asked.
They both nodded.

"Lets go help the others." Myungsoo said.
Taemin nodded and they both left.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Suho attacked Seung-Li, but then he got punched in the jaw.

Kris and the others were on the ground wincing. Suho was thrown back and he landed on the ground.

"So weak." Seung-Li said.

EXO, Infinite and SHINee winced.
"Even EXO had a new leader...he's more weaker than the previous leader." Seung-Li added.

But then, Myungsoo and Taemin dropped by.

"Yah! What took you so long?" Onew asked.

"Minhae, Hyung." Taemin said.

Hoya looked at Myungsoo for an explanation but Myungsoo was already fighting Seung-Li.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hana coughed out blood, Kai cried and wiped the blood on her cheek, but it kept on coming.

"J-Jongin-ah." Hana said.

Kai sniffed and brought her closer to him.
"You're going to be okay."

Hana pushed Kai gently and looked at him.

"Jongin, I-I don't have much time." Hana said, weakly.

"Ani, don't say that. You're going to live. I promise, you're going to live." Kai said.

Hana smiled weakly.
"You can't keep promises you can't keep, Jongin."

Kai shed a tear.

"I...I want to go home, Jonginnie." Hana said, weakly.
"Me too, but you're going to leave me after that. I don't want to let you go. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. If you dare close your eyes, Hana. I swear you'll be punish." Kai lectured her.

Hana smiled weakly, once again. But she coughed out blood.

Kai cupped her cheek and wiped off the blood with his thumb.

"Jonginnie...." Hana held his hands that was placed on her cheek and smiled.

Her breathing is about to fade away.

"Kiss...me." She said, weakly.
Kai slowly leaned and kiss her on the lips. It was long and passionate. Until.....

Hana's hand slipped out his grip.
Kai pulled back and looked at her.

"No. No no no. Hana, you can't leave me like this." He cried.

He tried to wake her, but she didn't response.

Only true love will work, son.

Kai heard his fathers voice in his head.

I'm afraid she'll regret it, for what she'll become. Kai thought.

She won't regret it, sweetie. Listen to Eomma, you two promised each other. By staying with each other no matter what happens. Now, this is her chance to come back to you. When I was her age, I made a decision becoming a wolf. Did I regret it? No, I didn't.

Kai looks at Hana's beautiful face. He can stare at it forever.

Son, this is what I've been though. But if you love her with all your heart...you got to do what you got to do.

Kai creased Hana's cheek. He already thought about it hard.

Kai leaned closely to Hana's neck and kissed it.

"I hope you don't regret this." With that said, he bit Hana on the neck.
*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Suho sends his water element, while Kris was on the water, surfing.

Seung-Li was so distracted, thanks to Inifinite and SHINee. Kris attacked him from the back, Seung-Li was too quick.

He used force and threw Kris back to Suho.

(Hehe, Suho is the mom and Kris is the dad, hehe)

Myungsoo attacked Seung-Li with a punch, but Seung-Li grabbed his arm and twisted of.

"Ahh!" Myungsoo winced.
"So weak." Seung-Li punched him. Myungsoo was thrown back and crashed into the wall.

"Myungsoo!" Inifinite exclaimed.

"Hmph." Seung-Li smirked.

Taemin appeared behind Seung-Li, but he somehow teleported behind Taemin and knocked him out.

"What a pity. The whole wolf pack reunited once more, and I'm amazed that you're all weak." Seung-Li said.

EXO, Infinite, and SHINee all winced.

Then someone who teleported behind him....and white fabric was around him, tightly.

"W-What?!"

That person just smirked and tied the white fabric even tighter around him.

~Comment, vote, and Follow! Guess who's that person!~