Chapter 39 - Visiting

(The picture above is Hana. She looks like that now.)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~
Jongin took Hana to a meadow filled with peach flower trees. They're still in their human form.

"Hana, we're here." Jongin said.
Hana glanced around.

"Where are they, Jongin?" She asked.
Jongin pointed at the two gravestones.

"Over there."

Hana followed his finger and saw them. Two gravestones.

Eomma! Appa! She thought.

Hana ran towards them, while Jongin walked after her.

Hana got there and got on her knees. She looked at the carvings and traced her fingers on them.

Choi Jaehyun and Im Soohee

Hana let a tear fall and started to lean her forehead on the gravestone.

Jongin was behind her as he had his hands in pockets.

"Eomma...Appa." Hana cried.
Jongin walked up to her and brought her close to him.

"When I took you to the police station, Suho an the others buried them here. So they can rest in peace in a meadow like this." Jongin said.

Hana sniffed and buried her face into Jongin's chest.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

Jongin brought her even close to him, making her comforting her.

"Want to say something to them?" Jongin asked.

Hana nodded.
"Do you need to some time alone?" Jongin asked again.

Hana nodded. "Thanks."
"I'll wait for you then." Jongin walked away, leaving her alone for a while.

Hana glanced at her parents grave again. She then have them a respect bow and put her hands together like she was praying.

Eomma...Appa. It's been 13 years. I didn't know where you both were. When I got adopted by Chief Lee. But...he died. Back then, my memories of both of you...it was fuzzy. During, high school I met Jongin. Remember I named a wolf, Little Wolf? Well, that's Jongin. Now, we're together. I...just want to let you know that I'm okay. And....I'm not a human no more. I'm a wolf. I know it's crazy but, it's my choice, isn't it? But anyway....my time is up. I don't want Jongin to keep waiting for me. Goodbye...Eomma, Appa.

Hana sighed and got up. Jongin noticed her and walked up to her.

"Ready?" He asked.
Hana sniffed and wipe her tears.

"Ne." She replied.

When they left, Hana's parents appeared in spirit. They watched their daughter walking away. Soohee cried as Jaehyun soothed her shoulders. They smiled as they faded away.
~*~*~**~~~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Jongin introduced Hana SHINee an Infinite. She smiled at them.

"So, you're Hana." Hoya said.
Hana nodded.

Dongwoo and Sungkyu looked at her, like they never seen a beauty before.

"Wow." They both said. And they earned....

SMACK!

"Ow! YAH, JONGIN!!!" They exclaimed.
"Sorry, I guess there was a brat around here." Jongin said.

Hana giggled.

Myungsoo came up to her and looked at her closely. Even though he was the first one to see her earlier.