Chapter 30 - Guilt

Lay started to heal Hana's arm, while Chanyeol and Suho are scolding Jongin.

Hana winced which made Lay noticed.
"Minhae." He apologized.
"It's okay." Hana said.

Lay continued to wrap a bandage around her arm. But she couldn't forget those eyes. Those red eyes.

"Don't worry about Jongin, Hana. It happens." Lay said.
"How do you know what I'm thinking?" She asked.

Lay just shrugged her shoulder, cutely.
"I just know, I guess."

Hana sighed at that. She's even more worried about Jongin, more than herself.

While with Jongin, he sat in Suho's room. Chanyeol sighed as he leaned on the wall with his arms crossed.

"I'm sorry, Hyung." Jongin apologized.
Suho sighed as well

"You said you can control yourself, but you didn't. Why's that?" Suho asked.
"Nado Molla. I thought I had control over it. It's just that..."Jongin trailed off.

Chanyeol sighed again.
"It's your weakness, isn't it Jongin? Seeing Hana hurt like that earlier."

Jongin looked at him, confused.
"Hana's your imprint. That's probably why Seung-Li did that to her. Ordering around his men to attack." Chanyeol added.

"Maybe that's why." Suho said.
Jongin looked down at the ground, sadly. But he still felt guilt.

~Later That Night~
Jongin didn't eat dinner that night. Hana was worried and couldn't even eat anything. Kris and Jessica are here at the hideout. Kris wants some details from the others while Jessica made tea to comfort Hana.

"So, this afternoon, Kai lost control?" Kris asked.

"Ne." Chanyeol replied.
"But I thought he got it under control last year." Kris said.

"Suho and I thought so as well. But I kind of got a feeling though." Chanyeol said as he crossed his arms. Kris looked at him to continue.

"Jongin's weakness is seeing Hana getting hurt, right in front of him. And I think Seung-Li knows this now." Chanyeol added.

Kris was shock about that.
"Seriously?"

Chanyeol nodded.
"What do we do now? The Vampires might make another attack."

Kris sighed at this.
"What did Suho say?" He asked.

"Well, he said to protect Hana at all cost. Even Jessica. Since she's involve in this since the mall attack." Chanyeol replied.

"I agree with him. But we need members." Kris said.

"Who?" Chanyeol asked.

Kris just smirked. "Bring Suho here. We need to talk alone."

Chanyeol nodded. He walked out of the door but stopped.

"Kris Hyung." He said.
"Mwoh-ya?" Kris asked.

"Did you have fun spending the night at Jessica's? I hope you---" Chanyeol was cut off by a shoe. Almost hitting him on the face.

"You better keep your mouth shut!" Kris exclaimed.

Meanwhile with Jessica and Hana......

"You got hurt, Hana. Good thing it wasn't deep." Jessica said.

"I'm fine. I'm just worried about Jongin." Hana said.

Jessica looked at Hana, sadly.
"Now you mentioned it. He hasn't come out of his room."

Hana glanced at the stairs that led up to the rooms.

Hana sighed and lied back on the couch.
"It's my fault. I shouldn't be in front of him in the first place."

"Hana, you did what you could. No one's blaming on you." Jessica said.
"Yeah, but how can I? It hurts to see Jongin like this." Hana said.

Hana cried as she covered her face with her hands, Jessica brought her to a hug and let her cry on her shoulder.

While upstairs, Jongin was sitting on his bed. Looking at his palm. He remembered he hurt Hana with his own hands.

He balled his fist tightly and cried.
I'm so sorry, Hana. He thought.

~Thanks for leaving comments down below!!! And hope you like the updated chapter! Please comment and vote!!!~