Chapter 11 - Wolf In The School

The next day, Hana sat on her desk, looking outside the window. 

She saw Jongin, talking to some of his friends.

But the smile on his face, made Hana blush red. 

"Eh? Hana, you okay?" Jessica asked. 

Hana snapped out of her thoughts and turned to her.

"Ne, I'm alright." she replied. Then looked at Jongin again. 

Jessica was curious as well. So, she followed Hana's glance and smirked. 

"I see you're staring at Jongin." Jessica said.

Hana turned away, blushing again. 

That made Jessica giggled. 

Jongin was talking to his friends at school. He sense Hana was looking at him. So, he just pretended not to look. 

While lunch was still on. Jongin was walking through the hall. Until he sense....something cold. Then he smell like blood. 

Hana was in the bathroom, fixing her uniform and when she was about to get out. A man with paled face was in front of her. 

Her eyes widen at that and started to step back. 

The man smirked and walked foreward. 

"Don't worry little girl. A beauty like you must have a tasty blood." he said. 

Hana gasped, but she can't escape. 

The man took another step and Hana kicked him in the crotch. The man winced and she ran out of the bathroom. 

The paled man followed her quickly. 

"HELP! SOMEONE! ANYBODY! HELP!"

Jongin heard a familiar voice. He knew that was Hana and he felt anger. 

He ran down the hall. He knew what was the sense was.

A Vampire. Jongin didn't have a choice to transform into his Wolf form. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HELP!" Hana screamed as she kept on running. 

The paled man was faster than her. So, he jumped on Hana and hovered her. 

Hana was trapped. She tried to struggle, but the paled man pinned her down. 

"Let me taste your delicious blood, sweetheart." he said. 

Hana screamed as she could. The paled man roughly took her wrist. 

Too strong for Hana to handle.

The paled man was about to take a bite, until....a brown wolf jumped in and attacked the paled man. 

Hana moved back quickly and hide behind the corner. She was terrified.