Chapter 44 - Loving You

"Hey Jessica, it's been a month right?" Hana asked.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" She asked back.
"Well, I was wondering..." Hana trailed off.

"Wondering about what?" Jessica asked.
Hana suddenly quickly came closer to her and looks at her belly. Which made Jessica giggled.

"H-how does it feel? Having a big belly?" Hana asked.

Jessica giggled.

"Well, it feels like you're protecting the child that I'm carrying. You know, it feels normal." She replied.

"Jinja?" Hana asked.

Jessica nodded. "Why did you ask so sudden?"

Hana giggled nervously.

"Well, I was just curious that's all." she replied.

"Oh, I see what's going on here." Jessica said.

Hana looked at Jessica, which she was smiling at her.

"You were thinking of having a baby with Jongin, right? I know you and Jongin already have that sexual intercourse since the day of your wedding. But it takes time for the sperm to enter the egg." Jessica said.

"I know that, Unnie. I took health class with you, remember?" Hana asked.

"Ne, I remember. But it takes time, you just have to be patient, arasso?" Jessica said.

Hana nodded.

Now in the field, Jongin is with Sehun, training as always.

"Hey Hyung." Sehun said.

"What is it?" Jongin asked.

"How did you confess to Hana?" Sehun asked back.

Jongin just chuckled at that. Because he knows Sehun already since Krystal came into the pack. Well, Krystal is not a wolf yet.

"Just tell her how you felt. That's all." Jongin replied.

"That's the hard part." Sehun mumbled.

Jongin sighed and pat him on the shoulders.

"Sehun, fighting."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hana was in her room, reading a book. Since she hasn't been reading a lot since high school. Jongin walked in and smiled. He walked towards the bed and laid right beside her.

"What are you reading?" He asked.
"A love story." Hana replied.
"What kind of love story?" Jongin asked again.

"A high school love story, you know." Hana replied again.

Jongin hummed and wrapped his arms around Hana.

"Waeyo?" Hana said.
"I just want to hold you, that's all." Jongin said, burying his face on her neck.

Hana just let out a giggle. Jongin pecked her on the neck which it made Hana shivered.

"Hana." Jongin mumbled.
"Hmm?"

"Saranghae." Jongin said. (사랑해)
Hana smiled and put her book away. She then look towards Jongin. She then pecked him on the lips and then she pulled away.

"Nado Saranghae.''
*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Sorry for the long update! I was so busy with work and school. But please do comment, vote and follow! And I'll try my best to update soon! Thanks for your patience!!❤️❤️~