Chapter 34 - Wolves Attack

The next morning, EXO, SHINee, and Infinite went to the Choi Company. It's time to make an ambush, since the vampires always make an ambush for them all the time.

Taemin and Minho sneaked into the entrance, they saw two men, guarding the door. 

Taemin and Minho walked quietly behind them and attacked. The men groaned and they fell into the ground, dead. 

Suho and Onew went to the other side, seeing three men walking around. 

They both quietly went behind them and attacked. Onew attacked his first opponent and then went to the next. 

Infinite took the whole West side of the building and then attacked the guards. 

Jongin went alone. He was the only one who isn't in his wolf form. He carefully walked down the hall. He was about to walk a little bit further, but he quickly hid, because there was a few men, walking back and forth. 

Great! How am I going to get through? he thought.

Then he got this idea, he pulled out a brick from a pile next to him, then he threw the brick at the window. 

"What was that?!" 

"Let's check it out."

The men ran towards the noise. Jongin ran to a room, before he could've been seen. 

He closed the door and before he knew it....he was in the enemies room. 

"Long time no see...." The paled man turned around, smirking at him. 

Jongin's eyes widen in shock. 

"Kim..Jong...in."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kris and Sehun were at the camera room, trying to disable the wires. Sehun was concentrating so hard, until...

"I got it." Sehun exclaimed.

Kris looked and saw all the cameras went black. 

"Good job, Sehun." Kris said. 

Back to the room, where Jongin and Seung-Li are. 

Seung-Li smirked and circled around him. 

"Let me guess, came to seek revenge for your father?" he asked. 

"I would do it now, but something just came up." Jongin replied. 

Seung-Li smirked. 

"And I'm guessing you want to know something about Hana...your lovely girlfriend." 

Jongin growled. 

"Leave Hana out of this. This company belongs to her and you have no right to take it." he said. 

"Hmph, I already took charge of it. Even though, Hana's the next heir of the Choi Company, I don't have the choice to kill her." Seung-Li smirked.