Chapter 17 - The Full Moon

It's been 6 weeks since Jongin and Hana dated. And it's been going well. Vampires can't get near her, because Jongin has been protecting her. 

With Jongin's pack, they've been training with each other. While Hana was at her apartment cleaning around. 

She was folding her clothes until she thought of Jongin. She remember how they both met each other. She had a smile on her face and continue folding her clothes. 

With the wolf pack...Chanyeol and Jongin were verus with each other. Chanyeol sends fire, while Jongin teleports. 

"Aish, Jongin-ah! Quit moving." Chanyeol complained. 

That made Jongin smirk and he used his speed to make his attack. 

Chanyeol blocked his attack and made a move. But Jongin was fast. He caught his arms and bring it behind Chanyeol's back. 

"Yah! That hurt!" Chanyeol winced. 

"It's part of training, isn't it? Like you always said to me." Jongin said, smirking.

Chanyeol grunted and flipped him over, but Jongin was too smart. As Chanyeol filpped him over, Jongin caught his balance. 

"That's enough!" Suho came into the picture. When Jongin and Chanyeol heard him, they suddenly got tangled and fell onto the floor. 

Jongin's legs were around Chanyeol's neck and his arms were wraaped around his legs. Chanyeol's was in a same position as Jongin, put his face was planted on the ground. 

"I win!" Jongin simply said. 

"Yah! Get off me!" Chanyeol muffled. 

Jongin chuckled and untangled himself. As Jongin got up, Chanyeol's face was shown.

Suho snickered at that. Jongin was trying not to laugh his butt off. 

"Mwoh-ya?" Chanyeol asked. 

Jongin and Suho laughed instead of answering him. 

Chanyeol wiped his face with his sleeves, until he noticed...dirt. 

"Ew! My handsome face!'' Chanyeol exclaimed. 

Jongin kept on laughing, while holding his stomach. 

"Okay, that's enough laughing." Suho said, giggling.

Chanyeol gave Jongin his playful glare. 

"Okay, so I already mentioned this to others. But I couldn't find you two." Suho said. 

"Well, what is it?" Chanyeol asked.

Suho crossed his arms and look at the two. 

"Tonight's the full moon. You both know what that means right?" Suho replied.

"It's tonight?!" Jongin exclaimed. 

The Wolf And His Beauty (EXO KAI LOVE STORY)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara