(5)

When I woke up the next day with my legs, back and stomach hurting. I rolled over and seen Von asleep on his back so I got on him and kissed him real soft. He pushed me off and jumped up then I said "Damn nigga relax..." Von: "Don't be doin dat shit. I just got outta jail. Had me thinkin some nigga was kissin on me in my sleep" I started laughing and he said "It ain't funny." Me: "Yes it is 😭" He laid back down and patted his chest then I said "Uhnt uhn you just pushed me." He sucked his teeth and said "Just come here." Me: "No." Von: "I been locked up fa 3 years and you ain't gon show me no love?" Me: "You been sayin dat since you got home, shut up 😂" Von: "Cus you actin like youn-" I kissed him and said "Shut uppp" Von: "Come here." I got back on him and he put his hands on my waist then he said "When we goin to get Dayvon?" Me: "When you wanna go?" Von: "Ion know. I wanna take him out somewhere today." Me: "Aww. He gon be so happy" I started rubbing his chest then I said "Who is dis?" I pointed to the tattoo of somebody on his neck and he said "My best friend." Me: "He died?" He nodded then I said "Aw baby." I kissed him and he said "I'm ight 🤣" Me: "Why you get all these tattoos?" Von: "Why not?" Me: "Why you get 64 on yo shoulders?" Von: "You like a lil kid askin all these questions." Me: "I just wanna know." Von: "I grew up on 64th." Me: "Ohh you inna gang bae?" He started laughing then he said "Shut up" Me: "You shut up." He stared at me then he said "You betta lose dat attitude." Me: "Mm... I ain't got one." Von: "Yeah you do." Me: "My back hurt cus of you. Bitch ass nigga. And you fucked up my pants." Von: "Ion care. Quit talkin to me like dat." Me: "Bitch." He rolled over on top of me and put his hand on my throat and said "Keep on." Me: "Ouu I like dat, do it again." He rolled his eyes and got up then I started laughing. Me: "I know you not gon do nun boo boo." Von: "I can." Me: "But you won't. Come on, we boutta go get Dayvon." I got up and bent down to pick up the leggings then he smacked my ass and said "Mf fat." Me: "Stop. Damn" Von: "Shut up." Me: "Nigga just get ready." I turned around and he was staring at me then I said "What?" Von: "Nun."

I rubbed his arms then I said "You so finee. We should go get yo hair done." Von: "You do it." Me: "Ion know how to twist dreads." Von: "Fine. Imma have to go to Kiara house." Me: "Who?" Von: "She do my hair." Me: "I'm comin witchu den." Von: "Fine. Get yo clothes on." We got dressed then we went downstairs and walked outside. We got in the car and went to my parents house. I knocked on the door after we got there and Durk opened the door. Durk: "Wassup" He dapped Von up and I said "Where Dayvon at?" Durk: "Inna living room." We walked in and Dayvon was on the couch watching Spiderman with Mani. He got up and ran over to me then he said "Mommy, spiderman shot a web out his hand." Mani: "If dis nigga got bit by a spider, where tf it come from? Cus spiders like dat don't just come outta nowhere." Von: "Why ain't he just kill dat mf?" Mani: "Facts." I picked Dayvon up and put him on my hip then I said "You just been up watching Spiderman?" Dayvon: "Yeah." Von: "Nigga Batman is better." Dayvon: "No he ain't." Von: "Yes he is." Dayvon: "Batman is stupid." I started laughing and Von said "Man no he not." Dayvon: "Spiderman can shoot webs. Batman don't do nun" Von: "Aye don't be talkin to me like dat. How tf he know how to talk so good?" Mani: "He's almost 5... He needs to learn how to talk. He gon be in kindergarten soon." Dayvon: "I can't wait" Von: "Yeah you can. School ain't fun lil folks." Me: "Shut up and let him be excited 😭" Von: "Man back to da supa heros, Batman betta den Spiderman" Durk: "Superman betta den both of dem mfs." Von: "I ain't even gon lie he is." Dayvon: "Spiderman is da best one." Von: "Every time dis nigga talk I get surprised. You really out here talkin and shit." Dayvon: "Yeah cus I ain't stupid."

I put him down and Von said "I ain't say you was." Dayvon: "I'm not posed to talk?" Me: "Boy you betta take dat bass out ya voice." Von: "Fr cus I'll whoop yo ass." He picked him up and threw him over his shoulder then he said "Imma drop you on yo head" Dayvon started screaming and laughing then he said "Put me down" Von: "Nope." Momma came downstairs and said "Da hell y'all doin?" Dayvon kept laughing then he said "Put me downnnn" Momma walked past them and said "When did y'all get here?" Me: "Not dat long ago. Von said he wanna take Dayvon out later so I guess imma take them wherever." Mom: "You gon drop dat boy." Von put him down and Dayvon pushed him and ran off. Von: "Dat nigga mean." Me: "Mani did it." Mani: "Gurl no I did not." Durk: "You been makin him fight witchu since he was little 😂" Mani: "Shh." Me: "Dayvon come here." He ran back to where I was at and said "What?" Mom: "Don't what her. You say "yes mama" not what." Dayvon: "Yes mama" Mom: "Mhm." Me: "You wanna go see Uncle Reecie and Q?" He started jumping up and down then he said "Yeah." Me: "Ight come on. Get yo stuff together and come on." He ran to the couch and started grabbing one of his toys then he put his shoes on and said "I'm ready." I stuck my hand out and he grabbed it then Momma said "Where you goin boy? You betta give yo gramma some suga." He ran over to her and she kissed him on the cheek and said "You betta behave na." Dayvon: "I will Gramma." Momma gave me and Von a hug then she said "I'm glad you out Von. You bet not go back." Von: "I'm not." We walked out to the car and I put Dayvon in the backseat then he said "Daddy where was you at?" Von: "Uh... I got in trouble and had to go to timeout." Dayvon: "You got a whoopin?" Von: "Yo mama tried to whoop me 🤣" Me: "Sholl did." Von got in the passenger seat then he said "Last time I seent you, you was little. A baby." He pulled out his phone and showed him a video of when he was first learning to walk then Dayvon said "Dats me?" Me: "Mhm." Dayvon: "I don't remember it" Me: "You not goin to baby 😭" Von: "Damn you got big. Why you ain't talk to me onna phone lil man?" Dayvon: "Ion know."