(18)

We stayed in Atlanta for a few more weeks then we went back to Chicago. For the past week, me and Von were starting to argue a lot more cus he would just catch random attitudes or be in a pissy mood and not tell nobody why. The day we got to the house, Von was in his usual pissy mood that he'd been in for the past week. I felt like he was trying to start something all day but I just ignored him. I went in Dayvon's room and said "You hungry baby?" He nodded and said "Can I get a sandwich?" Me: "Ight lil man. Gimme a minute." I went downstairs and Von was standing in the kitchen on the phone. I sighed then I started making Dayvon a sandwich. Von was standing in front of the cabinet I needed to get into so I said "Excuse me." He kept talking and ignoring me so I said "Hellooo?? Excuse me." Von: "Hollon." He moved the phone and said "Can you fuckin wait?" Me: "No I cannot. All you gotta do is step to da side a lil bit. It aint no need fa allis." Von: "I'm onna phone wit my granny." Me: "Da fuck dat gotta do wit me? Hi Granny, I hope you doin ight, I love ya girl. Now move."

He rolled his eyes and put the phone back up to his ear so I pushed him out the way and started looking in the cabinet. Von: "Ight Granny... I love you too. Bye" He hung up and I felt him staring at me but I ignored it. I kept making Dayvon's peanut butter sandwich then Von said "Really?" Me: "Hm?" Von: "You gon push me?" Me: "Mhm." Von: "Yo ass coulda waited" Me: "No baby I couldn't. My son is hungry and I'm trying to fix him something to eat." Von: "Den both of y'all coulda waited." Me: "Or you coulda just stepped out da fuckin way. I get dat you love yo gramma and you worried bout her or whateva, but the world aint finna stop just for you Von. I love you and yo granny but no." Von: "Aint nobody askin you to do shit." Me: "I didn't say you did?? You know what, I aint finna entertain dis. Just leave me alone" I cut the crusts off the sandwich and grabbed a juice box then I walked back upstairs.

I went in Dayvon's room and he said "I can eat in here?" Me: "Yeah... Just leave ya dad alone for right now." Dayvon: "Is he mad again?" Me: "Yeah.. I'm sorry you gotta be here for it." Dayvon: "I'm okay Mama. He don't get mad at me" Me: "Good." I kissed his forehead then I said "Sit in the floor please. Ion want you spilling juice in the bed." He nodded then he got in the floor and I cut his tv on. I went in the bedroom to lay down and seen Von on the edge of the bed. We looked at each other for a split second then I sat on the bed and pulled the blanket over me. I got on my phone then he said "What's wrong witchu?" Me: "Aint nun wrong wit me. What's wrong witchu?" Von: "You being all quiet and distant"

Me: "I'm tryna stay away from you cus you seem like you inna bad mood" He turned around and stared at me so I said "Hi?" Von: "Yeen gotta act like dat doe. Just fuckin ask." Me: "Uh no. I'm not finna deal wit da attitude cus imma catch one right tf back." Von: "Whateva." I rolled my eyes and looked back down at my phone then he said "What?" Me: "Huh?" Von: "Da fuck you rollin yo eyes for?" I rolled them again then I said "Just stop talkin to me. Seriously." Von: "I'm askin you a question" Me: "And I'm not obligated to answer it. You talkin to me real aggressive and it aint gon do nun but make me mad." Von: "It aint my fault dat you sensitive."

Me: "Dat don't make me sensitive. I'm not gon let you talk to me like dat da fuck" Von: "Nah you being a fuckin crybaby bout everything." Me: "Shut da fuck up and stop talkin to me. Please" Von: "Man whateva." He put his shoes on then he got up and I said "Where you goin?" Von: "Don't fuckin worry bout it." Me: "Ight whateva." Von: "Can't do shit without you askin a bunch of questions." Me: "Bye Von. Be safe. I love you" He started cussing under his breath then I said "Can you at least tell me where you gon be at?" Von: "I'm goin to da fuckin hospital to see my gramma" Me: "Okay 😐 Aint no need for cussin. Bye, be safe I love you." Von: "I love you too." He rolled his eyes then he walked out and I shook my head. I texted Mani and said "Hey girl"