(21)

I woke up the next day cus I heard Von in the bathroom throwing up. I got up and walked in there then I bent down and rubbed his back. He jumped a little bit then he looked over at me. He put his head back down and kept throwing up then I grabbed his dreads and pulled them back into a ponytail. I kept rubbing his back until he got finished. He stood up and started coughing then he cut the sink on and rinsed his mouth out. I hugged him from behind and laid my head on his back while he was brushing his teeth.

After he got done with allat, he turned around and said "Where da headache medicine at?" Me: "It's in the room baby. Come on." I grabbed his hand and walked him in the room then I sat him on the bed and picked up the medicine bottle off the dresser. I handed it to him and watched him take his dreads down then I said "Aw my baby got a hangover" Von: "Where Dayvon at? He usually up by now." Me: "I told you last night he was wit Q and Maurice. He was acting a fuckin fool and tearin up the house."

Von: "If he come home tryna act like dat imma whoop his ass. I aint inna mood for no bs wit him." He took the pill and I said "Ew youn need no water?" He shook his head then I said "Ew." He leaned back and put his hands on his head. I closed all the curtains and blinds then he said "Whatchu doin?" Me: "Makin it dark in here so yo head won't hurt as bad. Allat light usually makes ya head hurt. Well it do for me" I covered him up then I said "Hollup imma be back"

I went downstairs and made him a bag of ice to put over his head then I went back in the room and laid it across his forehead. Von: "My lil mama takin care of me 😂" Me: "Yupp." I kissed him then I said "Imma leave you alone na." I turned around and he grabbed my shirt and said "Uhnt uhn. Stay in here wimme" I sat next to him and let him lay his head on my chest. I rubbed his head until he went to sleep then I got up and went downstairs for something to eat.

We didn't have anything I wanted so I called Mani and waited for her to answer. Mani: "Whatchu need me to pick up?" Me: "Damn how you know 😭" Mani: "Cus you always call me around this time of day and ask me to get something nasty for you to eat." Me: "It's not nasty..." Mani: "Girl 90% of the time it's nasty. You be eatin a honeybun wit a pickled egg or something. Nasty" Me: "Ouu can you get me a pickled egg? I'm finna put some hot sauce on it."

Mani: "See? Nasty" Me: "Girl hush" Mani: "I gotchu doe. What all do you want?" Me: "Ion know. Facetime me when you get there so I can look." Mani: "Ight imma call you inna cuppa minutes." Me: "Okay thank youuu" I hung up then I went back upstairs with Von. I sat on the bed and laid on him then I felt him put his arm over my face. Me: "Nigga..." I looked up at him and he was still sleep so I just moved his hand. My phone rang so I picked up and seen Mani in a store. Mani: "Whatchu want mamas" She turned the camera around and I said "Gimme dat bag of chips right there"

She pointed at a bag and said "This?" Me: "Mhm." Mani: "What else? I got da eggs" Me: "Ummm.." Mani: "You want a honeybun?" Me: "Yeah but make sure it's iced." Mani: "Okay whatchu want to drink?" Me: "Gimme some juice." Mani: "Ouu girl they got dem spicy sausages up here finally. I could neva find em up here, only in Atlanta" Me: "Gimme sum" Mani: "How many?" Me: "Like 4" Mani: "Girl..." Me: "Thanksss" Mani: "Ight dassit?" Me: "Yes."

Mani: "Ight imma be at yo house inna lil bit" Me: "Okay thank youu. You know Von don't like me driving by myself." Mani: "Where he at?" Me: "Right here sleep. He got a hangover." She turned her camera back around and said "Lemme see." I pointed the camera at Von and she took a picture. Me: "Stop cus he gon be mad at me 😭"

She laughed and said "I aint gon post it or nun. Imma jus make fun of him" Me: "He so cute while he sleep" Mani: "Dayvon be lookin like det" Me: "I know 🤣" Mani: "Thank you... You too." She walked out and got in the car then she said "I'm onna way over" Me: "Okay imma pay you back whenever you get here" She waved and hung up then I turned around and looked up at Von.