(15)

The first 2 weeks of Von's house arrest went pretty good but about a month after, he started getting really lazy and not doing anything to help around the house. He was always up at night on his game, the living room would be trashed and he slept just about all day. I understand he couldn't do much else but I at least wanted him to keep it clean. I didn't wanna be that naggy person either but it was starting to get out of hand. One day I came home from work and seen chip bags and water bottles everywhere in the living room. I sighed and walked in the kitchen to see a sink full of dishes. Me: "Really Von..." I went back in the living room and stared at the mess everywhere. I ran upstairs in the bedroom then I smacked his leg and said "Von! Get tf up!" He jumped and squinted then he said "What?" Me: "Get tf up and go clean up dat mess" He sucked his teeth and said "Man I'm tryna sleep." Me: "It's 4pm! Get up!" Von: "Why is you yellin? You trippin bruh." Me: "Really? I'm trippin?" Von: "Yes." I chuckled then I said "Ight.. I'm trippin. Hm." I started laughing then I sat on the other side of the bed and started getting out of my work clothes. I put some shorts on and a tank top then I stood up and laughed again. Von: "Whatchu laughing at?" Me: "Nothing Von. Don't even worry bout it." I wrapped my hair up in a scarf then I seen Von getting up in the mirror. Me: "Oh naw baby yeen gotta get up. Gon head and lay down since you so goddamn tired."

Von: "You just told me to get up and help." Me: "And you said you was tryna sleep so gon head and do dat." Von: "Nah I'm up now. Why you trippin?" I balled my fist up then I said "You know what... Imma ask you to stop talkin to me cus I'm bout to get real pissed off." Von: "I aint do nun." I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs to start cleaning up. I grabbed a trash bag and started throwing everything away then I picked up half a blunt that was sitting on the table and put it behind my ear. There was a knock on the door so I sat the bag down and opened it. Mani and Durk was standing there with Dayvon then she said "Heyyy. We came to drop him off." Me: "Thank you." They walked in and Mani said "Girl... Why is it so dirty?" Me: "Ask Von. I just got off work." Mani: "Where he at?" Me: "Upstairs." Durk: "Where else would he be at Mani? 😂 He on house arrest." I grabbed Dayvon's hand then I said "Who did his hair?" Mani: "I did." Me: "Oh you want me to pay you?" She shook her head and said "Nah." Dayvon started rubbing his eyes so I said "You tired baby?" He nodded and said "Mhm." Me: "It's bout dat time for you to take a nap anyways. Imma be back." I picked him up and took him upstairs and put him in bed then I kissed his forehead. I peeked in my bedroom after I walked out and Von was sitting on the edge of the bed smiling at his phone. He looked up at me and said "Who's downstairs?" I rolled my eyes and went downstairs again. I picked up a lighter off the counter and lit the blunt from behind my ear then Mani said "Damn girl. Look at you" Me: "What?" Mani: "You is stressed." Me: "Mhm." Von came downstairs and said "Wassup" Durk: "Nigga you just now wakin up?" Von: "I been up for a few minutes."

He came behind me and tried kissing my cheek but I walked off and kept cleaning up. Von: "You good?" Me: "Mhm." Von: "You sure?" Me: "Go upstairs or something. I'm tryna clean" Von: "What's yo problem? You been cussing at me since I woke up." Me: "I'm tired of coming home every day and seeing my house look like a fuckin dump Dayvon. I'm tired of you stayin up until sunrise and not waking up until 5 or 6pm." Von: "I be helpin as much as I can." Mani: "It don't look like it..." Durk: "Shh." Von: "You sure you aint pregnant or nun cus you been trippin bout a lot of shit lately." I balled up my fists again then I said "Every fuckin time I have an attitude or I'm upset about something you always assume I'm pregnant." Von: "Cus dis is how you acted when you was pregnant!" Me: "So??" Von: "So it's gon be the first thing I think about!" I started wondering if I was pregnant again too so I stared at the blunt in my hand and put it out. Me: "Ion know... Get out my face please" Mani: "I know it's not a good time right now, but I really hope y'all are pregnant." Durk: "Be quiet 🤣" I pushed past Von and kept picking stuff in the floor up. Von: "Can one of y'all get her a test or something?" Mani: "I will!! Come on Durk." She started pulling at his arm then Durk said "Uh we gon see y'all later. Sorry Lai.." Me: "Yeen got nun to be sorry for." They walked out and shut the door then Von said "I aint tryna make you mad or nun ma. I'm just curious." Me: "I am too. The test aint what's upsetting me it's the fact dat yeen doin shit to help around here no mo. I understand you on house arrest and you aint got nothing to do but please don't trash the house..." He started looking around then he said "Ight." He took the bag out my hands and said "I got it ma. You go sit down." Me: "Nah imma help you." He shook his head then he said "You just got home from work. Go lay down or something." He gave me a kiss and I said "Are you sure?" Von: "Yes."