(25)

I woke up and seen Dayvon sitting in a chair eating something and watching cartoons. Von was in another chair next to me holding the baby and scrolling on his phone. Me: "What time is it? And how did you get yo phone?" Dayvon: "Dad took us home." Me: "Oh.." Von: "It's only 10am. I let Teresa know dat you had the baby." Me: "Teresa aint the manager no mo boo 😂"

Von: "Huh?" Me: "Q is the new manager, Teresa left" Von: "Shit." Me: "Where's my phone?" He reached in his pocket and handed it to me then I said "Thank you." I got on my phone and seen a text from Mani that said "OH MY GODDDDDD! I'M ONNA WAY BITCH!" It was sent about 20 minutes ago so I figured they were on the way. Me: "Did you ever call yo parents Von?" Von: "Yeah. They said they onna way. Durk called too and said Mani was at yo mama's crib. I think all of em is coming."

I stared at him and smiled then he said "What?" Me: "You so cute holdin her." Von: "She spit up on Dayvon. I had to take him home and change his clothes" Dayvon: "Ion like her no mo. She nasty" Me: "Aye don't say dat. She yo sister" Von: "Exactly. Don't be mean to her" He turned around and stared at us then he rolled his eyes and turned back around.

Von: "Do it again. I will smack you inna back of yo big ass head" Dayvon: "My head aint big." Von: "Yes it is. You got ya mama's big ass head 😂" Me: "Shut da fuck up" Dayvon: "At least I aint got a big forehead." I busted out laughing then I said "Ouuuu 😭" Von sucked his teeth and said "Shut up. Both of y'all." Dayvon: "I'm just sayin" Von pushed his dreads down over his forehead then he pulled his hoodie up. Me: "Aww no don't cover it 🤣"

Von: "Nah nigga y'all talkin shit" Me: "Dat was him" Dayvon: "Yo forehead is big. Dats all I said" Me: "Hush Dayvon 🤣 You hurtin his feelings" Von: "Hell naw. Imma gangsta." Me: "And yo feelings can still get hurt love." Von: "Well they not. I aint finna let no 6 year old hurt my feelings either. You'd be in yo mfn bag if I talked about yo legs" Dayvon: "Aint nun wrong wit my legs"

He stuck them out and looked at them then Von said "You bow legged as fuck lil nigga 😂" Me: "Look who tf talkin 🤣" Von: "Nigga shut up. You short" I sucked my teeth and him and Dayvon laughed. Me: "Y'all mean" Von: "I'm glad my son aint soft. You finna be da same way lil girl. You hear me?"

He lifted her up some and kissed her forehead then he said "I'm glad she here mane. Dat shit feel like it took longer than Dayvon did" Me: "I know. I'm glad she's ight. Come here" He tried handing me the baby then I said "Uhnt uhn I'm talkin bout you." Von: "Me?" Me: "Duh nigga 🤣 You actin stupid, just come here" He got up and stood in front of me then I took the baby out of his hands and laid her on my legs.

Me: "Hi baby girlll." Von tried sitting back down but I grabbed his sleeve and said "Come here." Von: "I thought you wanted the baby." Me: "No I want you." He smiled then he said "Lai." Me: "Von" I grabbed his hand and laced my fingers thru his then I looked up at him. Von: "Why you-" I pulled his jacket and made him bend down then I kissed him.

He smiled and kissed me again with tongue. Dayvon: "Ew. Mama it's kids in here. Nasty" Von: "Watch yo cartoons and hush" Dayvon: "True don't wanna see it either" We looked down at her and she was staring at Von. Von: "Why you lookin at me like dat lil mama? What I do?" He picked her up again and held her up then I said "Von stop 😭 She aint old enough for allat." Von: "She'll be ight. As long as ion drop her, she good."

I shook my head then there was a knock on the door. Amy peeked in and said "Oh good, you're up. We have a LOT of people outside to see you." Me: "Huh?" Amy: "Mhm. It's your brothers, your cousin, your parents and his parents and cousin as well. Oh, also a baby. Can they come in?" Me: "Um.. Yeah." She walked out and Von said "Yo brothers??"