Chapter Fifteen | Simple Things

Chapter Fifteen x Simple Things

______

She said, I don't want a model

I don't want a movie star

You don't have to win the lotto

I want you to win my heart

Yeah, she said I just want someone true

She said I just want someone to, smoke with me babe

And lay with me babe

And laugh with me babe

I just want the simple things - Miguel

______

Essence

I woke up to the sound of shower water running loudly in the adjoining bathroom. I knew it was only Money, because the side of the bed next to me that he once occupied was cold and empty, like he hadn't been there for awhile. I sighed and sat up in the bed, wiping the sleep from my eyes. I ran my fingers through my hair, in attempts of untangling it and it somewhat helped my case. Last night had been crazy and I didn't get to pin it up, so now I was suffering the consequences.

I climbed out of the sheets and stood up from the bed, the morning breeze hitting my skin instantly, giving me goosebumps. I grabbed the sheet and wrapped it firmly around my body as I went inside of the bathroom with Money. With every step I took, it pained me. I was already clean from last night, so I just brushed my teeth. He didn't even hear me come in because of how loud the water sounded. After I was done, I washed my face and combed through my hair properly this time. Once I had finished doing so, Money was getting out of the shower. He dried himself off completely and wrapped the towel securely around his waist. I simply stood with my butt pressed against the sink and watched him.

"Good morning creep." he smirked and walked over to where I stood by the sink. He towered over me like a downtown building, and placed each one of his arms at my sides. I inhaled the fresh scent of Ralph Lauren soap that he smelled of and smiled to myself. I loved a nigga that smelled good and looked good too. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in closer to me.

"Good morning baby." I greeted and brought his lips down on mine in a sweet and simple kiss. It wasn't much, but it was enough for right now. We pulled away and he picked me up, making a gasp leave the back of my mouth. I was thrown over his shoulder as he took me back inside of the bedroom and gently slung me onto the bed. He then turned around and I saw all of the claw marks I'd made on his back as he went to the dresser. I guess he could sense me staring at him by his next remark.

"You see this shit? You got my back burnin' like fuck girl." he said after he smacked his lips. I could only laugh as I thought of all the memories from last night. My pearl throbbed just thinking about the way he gave it to me last night. I was surely walking funny and painfully. When we had sex, it was wild and intense. Money was very aaggressive sometimes and so was I. My whole neck was damn near red from his marks, so we were even with the bruises. Those are my marks, so when you see that, know it's that's all me.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you." I said sarcastically and propped myself up on both my elbows. I was still wrapped tightly in the sheet as I stared at him, damn near jumping his bones. He dropped the towel from his body, revealing his full sized rod. In between my legs was aching just thinking about it. He slid into some black boxers and socks, followed by red basketball shorts. He didn't bother with a shirt, and I didn't bother to complain about it.