Chapter Twenty One | Over My Dead Body

Chapter Twenty One x Over My Dead Body

_____

I know, I know that you love me baby

They're trying to take you away from me

Only over my dead body - Drake

_____

Money

"Damn man, what the fuck happened to you?" DJ said as him, Ricky, and Adrian got up from the front room of the trap and followed me back to my office. I had taken Essence to the hospital and Nicole, Bianca, and Melanie went up there to be with her while I came here to fill these niggas in on what happened. This shit would affect all of us, we they needed to know just as well as I did. War was started and we needed to be prepared to go at it with these crazy ass Cuban niggas, and come out on top.

"Man, shit went south. Everything went wrong." I said as I paced the floor back and forth. I pulled the white button down shirt off of my body and tossed it in the trash by my desk. I didn't have another shirt, so I didn't bother with one. I was livid right now, but there wasn't shit we could do, but wait until they made the first move on us and then get it popping with them.

"Aye, calm yo' damn nerves and tell us what the fuck went down Money." Ricky said and he was right. I was bluffing, but had no reason to do so. I sat down in the seat behind my desk and propped my head up on my hands. This shit was crazy, but it had to be done.

"Aight, so. Essence & I go in the meetin', everything goin' good, we discussin' the money part of the deal and this nigga talkin' 60% of all our earnings.You know me, I'm lookin' at this nigga like he got to heads. 60% is over half the damn money and he think he finna' play us like that. So I was like, hell nah, we can cop 20 bricks at 7 each and be on our merry way until the next month. Of course he wasn't feelin' that, so I told that nigga well we out. I saw him reachin' for his piece, so I moved first and took the shot ending that nigga just like that. Essence and I went out the window 'cause more niggas was coming and she ended up fuckin' up her ankle on the way down. Dropped a couple more niggas on the way out. We stole a car and hauled ass to the jet and made our way back over on this side. After droppin' her off with Mel and them at the hospital, I came straight here." I gave them the whole wrap and all of them had the same expression I did, well except DJ.

"So, we got some fuckin' crazy ass Cubans on our ass now. Way to fuck up the deal man. Now we got to see if Hector gone fuck wit' us again after basically sayin' fuck him now. We runnin' out of work as we fuckin' speak, so what we gone do now Money? Huh? You fucked up the deal and now we left dry." DJ ranted as he got all in my face. I wasn't feeling that, so I stood back up and came from around the desk. DJ knew me better than to be all in my shit like that. I was one to swing, if you got struck you was too close to begin with.

"You think I don't fuckin' know that? I'm working on a connect right now, so fuck out my face wit' that shit DJ. It was our life or his and you already know what it was. You think I'm finna' let this nigga get 60% of the money we work hard for and we only get 40%. You know me better than that, and if you thought I was gone kiss his ass and take that then you got life all fucked up. I know this is war and we gone deal wit' that, but don't come at me sideways on some shit I couldn't control. You can kiss my ass on that,"

"Well, you need to act like you fuckin' know. I feel you about declinin' the deal, but you should have went about the shit a little smarter than that, now all of our damn life on the line cause of this shit. These niggas gone come lookin' and you know they crazy as fuck. This shit could have been avoided, but your tempermental ass just had to kill the man." He said as pushed at my shoulders causing me to take a couple steps back. That set off a flame in me and I gave his ass a two piece combo with a fucking side. DJ love fucking with me, but I'm tired of this shit.