Chapter Fourteen | No Haters

Chapter Fourteen x No Haters

______

Squad, I could get you killed, all my niggas want the job

I could get you killed it just take a head nod

Want you dead by tonight, that's a real deadline

You ain't got no hitters in your squad

I could get you killed, that's my real day job

I'mma crime of passion, I'mma fuckin' hate crime - Lil Wayne

_____

*Explicit

_____

Money

We sat in the trap on the east with Essence's phone in my hand. She was sitting on my lap in the center of the room, with DJ, Ricky, and Adrian right next to me. The rest of our squad surrounded us, as we were about to get all of this done and over with. Tevin has been breathing too long and that shit ends tonight. His life has less than 5 hours on it and then he'll be put to burn. He'll meet his mother in hell or heaven tonight, along with his father we killed a while back from stealing.

"Aight, so I'm gone let E call him up and tell him to meet her somewhere because she got some information on us so he can kill us. We get ready, go kill the nigga in her place, simple. Everybody ain' got to come, but we gone take enough just in case, cause this nigga ain' as slow as we make him out to be." I said and everybody nodded their heads in agreement. It was a simple plan to kill a simple ass nigga.

I sighed as I dialed this nigga number and placed it flat on the table top without pressing the call button yet. I didn't want to bring her into this anymore than she was, but talking to him was much more convincing than a text message. He could easily figure it was me if I just texted him. I looked up at her as she shifted on my lap. Her facial expression screamed nervous, but I knew she was going to do it anyway simply because I asked her too.

"You aight?" I asked as I rubbed her bare thigh. She simply nodded her head and pressed the dial button on the phone. I sat back in my chair as everyone remained silent so we could hear what this nigga had to say to her. I closed my eyes and waited on him to pick up his phone. After the fourth ring I thought he wouldn't, but that's when he chose to answer.

"What the fuck you want? Don't call my shit unless you tellin' me some I want to hear." his voice roared throughout the phone. I held my hand over my own mouth because I knew I'd easily pop off and ruin the whole damn plan.

"I do. Look, he found out that I'm communicating with you and he's done with me. He did me dirty, and he deserves to pay for this shit. Look, can you meet me somewhere, so we can discuss this. I'm getting my things and I don't want him to hear me going over things. Please, I deserve a little revenge. I'm sorry for not cooperating before, but now we can kill this hotheaded bastard." she said sounding as convincing as possible with ease, but she threw a smirk over her shoulder at me. I squeezed her thigh and waited.

"Hm, I figured you'd figure it out after while, but why should I believe you all of a sudden?"

"Why shouldn't you? You don't believe me now and miss out on this information and they'll get to you first and you're dead. Please, just let me help you and then we can split. I won't say a word, after we kill them I plan to move away from here anyway. Come on, this opportunity is too hard to resist, but if you don't want to fine. When they kill you, don't blame me, not that you'll be able to anyway."