Chapter Twenty Seven | Shootin'

Chapter Twenty Seven x Shootin'

_____

Uh-huh; shootin' on site nigga try me if you wanna

Click click bang bang - nigga you a goner

Bullet don't hit ya, it'll put you in a coma

Loud mouth niggas, now you a doner

Whole pint of purp and a lot of marijuana

Chrome'd out 38 hot like the summer

Walk up on you whiskey maskin' punk

And fire them shots just like I'm Donald Trump

Big ass pistol got me walkin' and I'm limpin'

Fuck you and fuck your clique, anybody can get it

Don't do all that talkin', nigga let's shoot to the finish

They won't find your body and I won't leave a witness

I'm shootin shit up like a dope fiend - Juicy J

_______

Money

"What's you name?" Hailegh asked cheerfully as she bounced around the living room at my mom's crib. Nicole had messed around and gave her some ice cream at the ass crack of noon and now she can't sit down for shit in the world. Another reason I'm happy I was kid-less now. My nerves way to bad to have a hyper ass child running around my house like that. I'm too paranoid for that, can't see how DJ does this shit 24/7, 365.

"My-my name is Delila. What's you name?" Delila said nervously as she sat down on the couch like a good child was supposed to. She fiddled with her fingers as she looked at the hyper Hailegh that moved from couch to couch. I sighed and shook my head as I watched the two of them interact together for the first time. It was best to start now, because they would in the future anyway.

"Welll, my name is Haileigh, but my uncle Money calls me hyper Hails sometimes, daddy calls me baby giwl, and mommy and ma ma calls me pumpkin. You name sound like a- a flowa." Haileigh giggled as she rambled on and on, but she was right. I call her that from time to time, because she can never sit still. I guess that's just her being a kid, but damn it. I've kept her once out of 2 years and never would I ever again, trust that.

Delila giggled right along with her as they squirmed all over the couch. I rubbed my temples, because this shit was getting on my nerves already. I aint set up for kids, not now, and maybe never. I dodged a bullet with that one thank God.

I sat staring at both Delila and Haileigh as they played with each other in the den area. Both of them were my nieces and the shit was crazy in my eyes. I would have never thought Deon would fuck Danielle, but he did and got a kid behind it. That shit threw me completely, but I wouldn't put it past Danielle. She a hoe and hoes fuck around. Deon was the one that surprised me, but the shit over and done with now. Not that I gave a fuck about Danielle, but he my brother and shit. If he wanted her he could've easily had her. I been done with her. Shit crazy. Just a month ago Delila was calling me daddy and now all of a sudden she's calling me uncle. It's just weird as fuck to me now.

Luckily we're not heartless people, well my moms aint. She went and met Danielle and picked her up so she could meet her cousin. At the end of the day, Delila was my niece and whether I like it or not, we share the same blood. She family, she got the Johnson blood and that there means more than a little bit. We would never keep her away from the family. Danielle on the other hand wasn't allowed to fuckin' be around. We would pick her up and drop her off. She my brother baby mama, but I have no respect for her ass at all. She a hoe in my book. She played part in fucking up my relationship and for that reason she aint shit.