Chapter Sixteen | Jealous

Chapter Sixteen x Jealous

_____

So where the hell you at?

Just one shot left of this drink, in this glass

Don't make me break it

I wish that you were me

So you could feel this feeling

I never broke one promise, and I know when you're not honest

Now you got me yelling that's because, I'm jealous - Beyonce

______

 2 Years Later
_____

Essence

"Bianca, what you got planned for tonight?" I asked my best friend of years as I threw some steak into my basket and began to walk further down the grocery aisle, with her by my side. We both needed some food in the house, so we decided to go shopping together today. I had nothing else better to do and neither did she, so here we both are in the local market. I sighed as I searched the racks for the right kind of gravy that Nyla told me to get. She said mushroom gravy was the best, but I could only find brown gravy.

"Girl, I don't know. Probably another lonely night while Adrian is out doing what he does." she sighed and shook her head as she grabbed a couple of cans from the shelf. I found the gravy I was looking for and turned to my friend who sounded stressed out with her love life. That would make two of us for a change.

"You okay B?" I asked her concerned as I stopped my shopping to take a break for a moment. We took a seat on one of the benches inside of the store and she shook her head in agreement and just stared off into space. She didn't look like herself, and I knew it was just one of the many problems that her and Adrian go through on a weekly basis. They've been in an on and off relationship for the past two years and things still haven't changed between the two of them yet.

Over the two years that's passed, Money and I have been doing pretty fair together. Things aren't the best for us either, so I won't speak like they are. Money and I are constantly bumping heads and arguing about stupid and petty little things. I would have thought as we grew older, at age 21 and 23 now we would have a better relationship, I guess I thought wrong. He's barely home, and when he is, he's high as a fucking kite. I always smell other females on him and that starts one of them many arguments that we have on a daily basis. I've been given many reasons to leave Damian's ass behind in the dirt, but I haven't done so just yet. Through all of this, I love that high yellow boy and nothing can change that.

I've been under the impression that he's cheated on me, many times in the past, but I don't have solid evidence, so I simply drop it and try my best to move past the bumps in our relationship, because none are perfect. Today is the day that I'm making up for all of the arguing and things we've been doing over the past two weeks. I decided to cook for him tonight and have everything real nice for him when he comes home from with the guys today. Hopefully tonight, we can just enjoy dinner and he can fuck my brains out until the sun comes up. That's what I have in mind and I hope it goes as planned, because I need to get laid. I want my old relationship back and I'm determined to get just that.

"Yes, I'm fine girl, I don't even want to get too deep into my problems right now, because I just might cry. I'm fine, what about you though, I see you getting expensive wine and shit. What you and Money got planned for the night?" she smirked as she batted her eyelashes at me with a knowing look. I couldn't help but to laugh at how crazy she was. I already knew she was thinking nasty, but hell, so was I.