Chapter Five | Grown Woman

Chapter Five x Grown Woman

_____

'I can be bad if I want

I can say what I want

I can live fast if I want

I can go slow all night long

I'm a grown woman

I can do whatever I want ' - Beyonce

_____

Essence

I woke up with a sharp pain in between my legs. It was sore beyond belief, which only caused me to remember the events from only hours ago. A smile appeared on my face as the night we'd had came about in my mind, but that was quickly erased and I face palmed myself. I'd given in to temptation, and I wasn't supposed to. I knew after fucking him, things would be harder for me, especially with him all over me all the time. I wasn't trying to catch feelings, but the things he does cause those feelings to surface and I don't want that for me.

I got out of bed, wrapping the blanket around my naked body as I made my way to the bathroom that was connected to the room I'd been staying in. After I was safe inside, I dropped the blanket to the floor and released all of the built up liquid inside of me. I finished and flushed the toilet, before looking at myself in the mirror. Horror, was what described my appearance. My hair was all over the place,  my eyes were lazy, and I had red marks all over my neck, breast, and even my thighs. I blushed as I remembered his head game, damn, that was something I could get used to.

I rinsed my face and went on to brush my teeth again. I made sure to scrub them until they were fresh and white. I gargled with mouthwash and then rinsed in the sink. I felt a lot better after that, but now I had to shower. Melanie, Nicole and I were supposed to be going to baby shop today, so I had to get ready. It was already 12 noon, and we were to leave at 1 o'clock.

After setting out myself a creme lace panties and bra set, I got into the shower. I allowed the hot, steaming water to flow over my body, and to ease all of my soreness that Money had caused. He was definitely a monster when it came to sex, because I'm sure I'd be feeling this until next week. It felt good though, so I wasn't complaining. He worked every muscle in my body, that I didn't even know existed until last night. I could definitely say the sex was way better than my first time. Maybe it was because I wasn't a virgin anymore this time, but it damn sure felt like it, just a little.

I washed my body with the Sweet Pea body wash, making sure to scrub all of my personal areas clean. I rinsed off all of the soap and got out of the shower. I dried my body off, and slipped into my underwear and bra. I applied my deodorant afterwards. Using the Vaseline lotion, I oiled up my legs and arms to perfection, and then walked out of the bathroom, back into the bedroom where Money was still asleep.

I bypassed the bed and was headed for the closet, when a deep voice rang out throughout the room, scaring the shit out of me. I jumped in my skin and turned to see him laying on his back as he looked at me, with squinted eyes. I placed a hand over my chest as I calmed myself down.

"Where you goin' this early?" he asked and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He sat up in the bed and allowed his eyes to roam my body, that never failed. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest before going over to sit on the bed, right next to where he was.

"Business?" I smirked slightly and laid my hand on his forearm. He gave me a face that only caused my smirk to deepen even more.

"Yo' business became my business when ya' moved in my crib, & I stuck my dick in you ma."