Chapter Seven | Kissin' On My Tattoos

Chapter Seven x Kissin' On My Tattoos

_____

Now I ain't ever been the jealous type of guy

But i want you to myself, I can't lie

I know we ain't on no one on one thing

But baby, It should change

Cause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking bout you

And when you be out on dates you be texting me too

Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off

I pray to God he ain't breaking you off

I don't want nobody but you

Kissin on my tattoos

I don't want nobody but me

Talkin to you

Until you fall asleep

We better stop playing

Before we mess around and someone gets hurt

I don't want nobody but you

Kissin on my tattoos' - August Alsina

_____

Money

"Yo," I said into the phone as I sat on one of the bleachers of the gym that we'd come too a couple of hours ago. It was Adrian, Deon, DJ, and I. We'd woke up early this morning to come and play a 2 on 2 match of ball for a quick workout today. Ricky had some shit to do with his girl this morning, so he bailed. After last night I needed to let off some fucking stress anyway. Since I got a new house guess, my mind been all over the place. I ain't never thought about a female this much since, well never in my life. This shit been fucking with my head.

"Where are you?" my sister said into the phone. I took it from my ear and looked it like I was tripping or some. I placed it back to my ear and frowned like she could see me. Did this girl really just call my shit and ask where I was. I shook my head. That was my sister for ya, she ain't even speak or shit, just called questioning me. I hate when people ask me a lot of questions, that shit aggy as fuck.

"What that?"

"It was just a question Money, damn. Essence just asked me if I'd talked to you and I told her no. I was just trying to make sure your ass was still alive and breathing, because she seemed worried about your stupid ass this morning." she ranted into the phone and I sat listening to her with a bored expression on my face. All of the niggas was looking at me to see what was up and who was on my shit. I shook my head.

"Aye, kill all that noise in my ear, she ain't got shit to worry about. I'm good." I said nonchalantly and waited on her smart ass reply, because I knew it was coming. Melanie seemed nice to everyone else, but she had a smart ass mouth on her. All of us did though, I guess that's why we clashed heads with each other so much.

"Okay Money, you don't have to be an asshole. The girl was just worried about you. Damn, don't be so cold hearted all of the time when people are only looking out for you and your safety." she sighed heavily. I shook my head and laid off. I just wanted to take my ass home and get in the shower. This shit here was unnecessary right now.