Chapter Two | Fuck My Life

_____

Chapter Two x Fuck My Life

_____

'I never thought that I would be here,

I never thought I'd get this far

If they say life is like a beach chair,

then why am I sitting in the dark?' - August Alsina

_____

Essence

I woke up with the urge to spill everything within my gut. I quickly got up from the hard chest that I was lying on and ran around the unknown place until I finally found somewhere to release all of the vomit that came up. I poured my entire stomach out into the toilet in front of me as my head pounded. Sweat beads formed on my forehead as I continued to spit up the nasty alcohol from last night. Then and there I knew it was because I'd gotten drunk, like I had planned. I didn't know the feeling after getting drunk was this bad.

Once I was fine again, I got up and flushed the toilet. I rinsed my mouth with water and even went on to brush my teeth with a finger and the extra toothpaste left in here. I felt a little better now that my stomach was empty, but my head still felt terrible. I frowned at my reflection in the mirror when I came into view. My hair was all over my head and my mascara smudged, making me have bags. I took a hand full of warm water and splashed it on my face to remove the left over make up. I combed through my hair the best as I could with my fingers.

Once I looked decent enough to leave the bathroom, I went back out into the area where we were last night and saw that he wasn't on the floor anymore. I looked around the room in search of Money, but he was no where to be found. My eyes then drifted up to the big clock on the wall, to see that it was 11:14 AM. My eyes nearly popped out of my head once I saw that time. I was fucked up badly now, it was too late. I was suppose to be home by 12 midnight, and here it is almost 12 noon.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breathe and gathered my purse from the floor. I found my shoes on the side of the couch and slipped them on just as he walked into the room, in a whole new outfit. He was wearing a pair of black nike track pants, a black t-shirt, and the Wolf Grey 3's on his feet. He had an all black hat on his head that had a letter M on it. This nigga had went and recuperated after last night.

"Can you take me home, please?" I asked as I shifted from foot to foot. I was hoping he was in a good mood. My head was still pounding as I waited on his answer. He stood in front of me and ran his hands over his face before speaking up.

"Yeah, come on. You want a shirt or some, 'cause I'm positive ya moms ain't know ya left the house wearin' that. I got yo inexperienced ass a pain killer too, 'cause I know ya head probably fucked up." he smirked as he led the way back up the stairs, back into the rest of the house. I hated the fact that he was right and he knew he was. I rolled my eyes and followed behind him.

I waited in the den of the house and it was beautiful, just as everywhere else in here. There charcoal grey sofas with red and black pillows sat along the walls, and a huge 60' inch TV hung on the wall.. Silver was also incorporated in the mix of reds and black as well. This house all together looked like a straight up bachelor's pad, but it was nice as hell. I could imagine myself living here for the rest of my life. One night in this place & I didn't even want to leave.

He came up behind me, pressing his body firmly into mine. I could feel him breathing down my neck and it made me shiver in delight. Having his body flush against mine stirred another side of me, and she wasn't allowed to come out. I turned around to face him and he had that smirk formed perfectly and sexily on his lips. He handed me the pill and a glass of water. I took it to the head and sat the glass on the counter.