Chapter Nineteen | Mine

Chapter Nineteen x Mine

____

I'm a let my hands do the talking when I see you baby girl

I miss feeling on you, I miss everything that's real about you

And that's everything about you that's just how I feel about you

Been about you and I'm still about you but

We ain't finished talking

I told you you don't need to worry about them bitches

All them fives need to listen when the ten is talking

Cause they don't wanna see you happier than them - Beyonce ft Drake
____

Essence

"You scared?" Money asked me as the pilot took our bags and things from our hands and carried them off to be situated on the bottom of the plane. We were standing outside of the nice jet that had Money's last name written in cursive in black letters on the side. The plane wasn't just any ordinary white jet, it was colored all over in blood red with his name, and a couple more colored details coating the outside of the exquisite jet. Just looking at the thing frightened me and gave me a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I hated heights, and here I was about to get on a plane for a trip to a place that I'd never been. I had no idea how high we would be off the ground, but it scared me.

"Just a little," I said nervously as I shifted from foot to foot in my Valentino rock-stud gladiator sandals. Gucci 57mm oversized sunglasses covered my eyes as I tried my best to hide how scared I was from Money. It was like he had powers or something, because he saw right through my act and pulled my body into his by the belt loops of my light denim shorts. I sighed and just looked up at him under the glasses.

"Baby, I got you aight? Just chill, take a deep breathe, and hold my hand. Once you in the air you won't even know it. The flight won't be long." Money instructed me and I nodded my head. He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together and we headed to board the plane. With every step a small bullet of sweat formed on my forehead, but I kept going anyway.

Money led me up the stairs of the plane and finally inside of the lavish and decked out area. There were cocaine white sofas surrounding the room,  tables that had one white cushioned and comfortable looking chair on each side of it. There was a fruit tray sitting on the table and a bottle of Moet in a bucket of ice with two glasses on either side. I smiled slightly as Money guided me to my seat. He took it upon himself to strap me in my chair and then he went around to his seat and did the same. He pulled the shade to the window down for my sake and then sat back in his chair and stared at me.

"You good?" he asked as he looked at me intently. I removed the glasses from my eyes and and sat up in my seat. I wiped the sweat beads from my forehead and sighed. The damn flight hadn't even started and I was already dying. No matter how much Money asked me or how many instructions he gave me, I'd always be scared and nervous until I'm finally off this damn thing. I grabbed his hand that rested on the table and shook my head slowly.

He unbuckled himself and got up from his seat, making his way over to where I was. He unbuckled me from mine and tapped my thigh. I stood to my feet and he plopped down in the seat that my ass once occupied. By grabbing my hips, he pulled me down onto his lap and buckled my body to his. His arms made their way around my waist and mine did the same with his neck. This position was much better than me sitting alone.