Chapter Three | Bankroll

_____

Chapter Three x Bankroll

_____

Blowin' on this ray, spitting game to these hoes

Money ain't a thing cause I got paper to blow

I'm heavy in the game it ain't a thing to a pro

Baby I'm a star and you already know, that I'm getting bankroll - Wiz Khalifa & Courtney Noelle

_____

Essence

"Wow, and he cooks," I said as I entered the kitchen laughing at the sight ahead of me. Money was in the kitchen standing over the stove in a pair of black basketball shorts, black and red Jordan 6s, a towel over his shoulder, with no shirt on. I had to lick my lips at the sight because he looked sexy as hell standing over there. All I could see was his back, and that alone had me on edge early this morning.

He looked over his shoulder at me with that signature smirk he always wore when I was around. I bit my lip as I waited to see what he looked like from the front. He went on to flip the bacon that was inside of the skillet, before turning around towards me. Now I had a full view, and I swear I felt my little treasure become moist in these pants. His tattoos on his light skin made him even sexier, damn this boy was blessed in all areas.

"Yo, you real funny. I see somebody hard in the morning time." he laughed with his eyes focused on my breast through the too small shirt that I was wearing. I looked down at my chest to see that my nipples were indeed on hard, or as my mom use to say, my headlights were on bright. My nipples did this on it's own, it was uncontrollable. I started to blush until I noticed the semi-erect dick in his shorts. I wasn't sure of myself, but the shot was one that I couldn't resist, so I took it anyway.

"I can say the same for you," I bit my lip as I stared at the package in his pants. I've only had the dick once in my life, but the nigga that put it down wasn't as big as this, and I could only imagine what it felt like. I had to stop the thoughts before I became to obvious of what I was thinking. I didn't need to blow his head up any bigger than what it already was. Money knew he was fine, he had the cocky demeanor, but I liked it.

"Touche, but shit you can solve it if ya' want too ma." he smiled and I had to turn my head so he wouldn't notice what he was doing to me. This nigga and his running game was just ridiculous right now. He had game, I couldn't even lie, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to go there with him. I didn't even know that much about him, yet I'm staying in his house with him though. Shit was crazy, but I enjoyed his company. He helped me out yesterday, and for that I owe him.

"Nope, you good. Better go take a cold shower, or use one of them hands."

He didn't even reply as he started to come closer to me as I stood against the counter. I didn't even bother to move, because he'd be able to get me either way. Once he was close enough, he pulled my body closer to his and I was met with his chest. This nigga was tall as hell, but that also added to his attractiveness. I like boys that are at least 6'0 and over, that's just sexy too me.

"Damn girl, ya' short as hell." he said and picked me up and placed me onto the counter so that I was face to face with him now. He stood in between my legs.

"So, boy I'm regular height, you just tall as shit." I laughed and he only continued to look down at me as his hands rested on my waist. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as I looked up at him. I got confident as hell around him. These small actions didn't mean anything, they were just actions.