The link

After spending the rest of the day with Mother and Co,  and receiving plenty of teasing from them after I told them what happened, we all went to bed, with me and mother now living with the Fudos.

The new day arrived and Me and Mr Fudo got straight to work, trying to find any information that could help.

Only after we started did I realise what I was getting myself into...

Izuku Midoriya
_____________________________
[The next day]

Yusei, Izuku and Kami sat themselves down onto two computers, prepared to do any research and hunting on the leauge of Supremacy. Granted originally they didn't expect to find much considering these people were most likely as secretive as the KGB, but any intel they could gain would help.

Yusei - "Alright. Before we begin we should do research on Darkroe. You will have Akiza to talk to later and help you try and gain control over it, but we need to know what we are dealing with."

Izuku - "That Shigaraki guy said that card was powerful, legendary even. Could it be like one of the Egyptian God cards from the original battle city tournament?"

Yusei - "It could be. But we will have to see what we can gather."

The two of them then got set to work, with Yusei checking all duel monster databases over the years for any such card or corresponding cards, whilst Izuku searched up the monster itself.

Kami - "Wait a minute. Izuku stop."

Izuku - "Kami? What's up?"

Kami - *points at an image* "That scripture..."

Izuku - "Huh?" *looks at it then gets shocked* "I CAN READ THIS!"

Yusei - "Izuku! What happened?"

Izuku - "Mr Fudo, I can read this scripture! It's about Darkroe!"

Yusei - "What!? What does it say?"

Izuku then looked at the scripture fully and read the whole message.

There once was one soul who endured all the pain the world had to throw, and supressed it all underneath his tissue. But in times of anger and desperation, he released the entity that can destroy us all...the darkness was sealed within the dead body, but will make its resurgence when the guardian of heaven falls weak, and fate sees another individual like he. This is the birth, the birth of Darkroe...

Izuku - "So Darkroe must have formed from all the torture from Bakugo...but does that really warrant such hatred?"

??? - "Don't fool yourself Izuku...you know you hate Bakugo...Todoroki...all of those who opposed you and saw you as weak...why don't you prove them wrong?"

Izuku - "ARRRRGGGG" *grabs his forehead in pain and kneels down*

Yusei and Kami - "IZUKU!!"

??? - "DON'T YOU REALISE, THEY HAVE ALL BEEN FOOLING YOU! FIGHT IT ALL! FIGHT THEM ALL! RULE OVER! YOU ARE THE MIGHTIEST, NO ONE ELSE!!"

Izuku  - "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!"

??? - "Stop resisting boy...you know all I have said is true..."