A visit from the Yaoyorozus

Narrator's pov:

Izuku was interning over at Yusei's lab, in his office room, making blueprints and schematics for another gadget.

Now you may be wondering, how come Izuku is still with Yusei?

Well, UA still didn't start until a week later, to allow everyone to get prepared, and Izuku wanted to get some more time in Yusei's lab. Then again, it was Yusei's idea.

Speaking of who, the pro duelist entered Izuku's room.

Yusei- "Hey Izuku. I have guests coming over soon who want to visit the place. Just letting you know that I'll be busy."

Izuku- "Ok Mr Fudo. Will the simulation still be running?"

Yusei- "Use it whenever you want kid. You don't need to ask me. You have the passcode so you can use it without asking."

Izuku- "Thank you Mr Fudo. If you don't mind me asking who are the guests?"

Yusei- "The Yaoyorozu family are coming over. They want to see some of our research and works for themselves. Plus I happen to have known them for a while since I started being a scientist."

Izuku- "Really. Aren't they the owners of one of the biggest companies in Japan?"

Yusei- "Yup. Though they aren't no KaibaCorp, they are still a big name."

Izuku- "Cool."

Yusei- "Now that I think of it they do have a daughter who's the same age as you and is going to UA via recommendation

Yusei- "Now that I think of it they do have a daughter who's the same age as you and is going to UA via recommendation. She might be in your class so you might wanna try and find a time to talk to her."

Izuku- 'Hmmm. A fellow classmate huh? I should probably get to know her.'

Kami- *telepathically* 'Izuku I know what you are thinking'

Izuku- 'Then you know why I want to.'

Kami- 'We'll see when we get there Izuku.'

Izuku- "I'll see Mr Fudo. Thanks for letting me know."