An emotional battle commences - Izuku vs Bakugo and Iida

The music in this chapter is His world from sonic 06, one of the only good things from that game. In particular the lost instrumental. This will be Izuku's theme for the story until it changes. Feel free to use your own music ideas though or just not listen to music at all.

Narrator's pov:

The three duelists, Izuku, Bakugo, and Iida, made their way onto the stage. As Toshinori was getting everything ready both parties went off to discuss the strategy, with Izuku conversing with his little partner, Kami.

Kami- "You sure you want to take them both on Izuku?"

Izuku- "Yeah I'm sure. Besides I bet you Iida won't be a prominent factor in this duel. Kacchan is going to look for every opportunity to take control and plant his superiority over me during the duel."

Kami- "Good point. You're gonna have to play this strategically though. One false move and Iida and Bakugo can take advantage."

Izuku- "Yeah. Iida's monsters may not be the most powerful but they certainly aren't weak and Iida, from what I've seen, likes to pile on pressure. How that will fit with Bakugo's agressive approach is to be seen, as even though both put pressure on the opponent, both have completely different ways of doing so."

Kami- "Hmm. We need to be tactical here for certain. Our first five cards may be the most important."

Izuku- "There is one card in particular that I want to get out quickly and could be the changing point of everything. I do have 16000 life points to work with so there is some liberty there."

Kami- "Just keep in mind you have a 10 minute timer and after the timer goes it's whoever has the most life points that ends up victorious."

Izuku- "Hm. But that won't matter if I finish off the duel."

Izuku looked over to see Momo talking to Todoroki. His heart stung a bit at the sight but he quickly got confused and shook it off.

Izuku- 'Why did I feel that? No no, I can't be getting distracted now. I have a score to settle with Kacchan.'

Kami- *to himself* 'Izuku...'

As Izuku looked over to Bakugo, he only thought one thing.

Izuku- 'I'll prove to you today Kacchan that I'm more than just a worthless Deku!'
_____________________________________
[With the spectators]

Mina- "So who do you think is gonna win guys?"

Kaminari- "I'm pretty sure Bakugo and Iida are going to win. Even if Midoriya gets out his best monsters he has do deal with two duelists with different styles."

Kirishima- "Yeah but at the same time those two are going to have to work together here."

Momo- "You all are underestimating Izuku's abilities."

Todoroki- "How so?"

Momo- "You'll find out soon but Izuku has this uncanny ability to make something out of completely nothing. He'll look like he's losing before revealing that he's been winning the entire time in the blink of an eye. Not to mention he knows his deck inside and out and since thats the only deck being used on his field he isn't restricted by another deck and how it works. You'll just have to take my word for it and observe."

Todoroki- "You speak of him in such high regard."

Momo- "I respect and admire Izuku as a duelist, a friend, and just as a person himself. Whilst he may not be the easiest person to approach, he has reasons for that. Once you get to know him you see what he is really like."