The big announcement and a history lesson

Izuku's pov:

Kami and I were cycling back home, reflecting upon the events that transpired recently.

Izuku- "Geez that was tougher than I thought it was going to be. I didn't expect to be in such a bad position with my hand first turn..."

Kami- "Indeed you were in a precarious spot but you managed to pull through

Kami- "Indeed you were in a precarious spot but you managed to pull through."

Izuku- "Now we just have to wait and see, but that is an element I'll need to adjust once we get things going

Izuku- "Now we just have to wait and see, but that is an element I'll need to adjust once we get things going."

Kami- "I don't think you need to adjust anything yet. It was mostly just worse case scenario. You only have three monsters who need tributes and they only need one tribute so I think it's just we got somewhat hard countered by the counter trap threat."

Izuku- "Good thing I had Jinzo!"

We then continued our way home...

>>timeskip>>

I was in my room studying. Mr Fudo allowed me to take some of the books back home with me so I could study the same stuff here. Kami was dozing off whilst I studied, having nothing else to do.

Then...

Inko- "IZUKU! IT'S HERE!"

Izuku- "The acceptance letter! Kami wake up it's here!"

I quickly got the letter and took it back to my room.

Inko- "Izuku before you go I just want you to know that I'm proud of you whatever happens."

"