A coming Duel - time for battle training

Narrator's pov:

Class 1-A currently found themselves being bored in English/Japanese  (pretty sure it would be japanese) with President Mic. The lesson was about pointing out grammar mistakes in the sentences.

Mic- "OH COME ON YOU GUYS! SHOW SOME ENTHUSIASM!"

Izuku- *to Kami telepathically* "This is so dead. Why can't the lesson end already!?"

Kami- *Telepathically* "I guess teachers don't understand that we already know all this stuff."

Then the bell rang for lunch.

Mic- "ALRIGHT THEN! THAT'S THE LESSON! Gee you lot are a quiet bunch."

Everyone packed up and made their way to the canteen, all with the same thought.

'Cause the lesson is boring af.'

>>after lunch>>

Now the class were sitting down, discussing about their next lesson whilst they waited for the teacher's arrival.

Momo- "So Izuku. What do you think we will be doing this lesson?"

Izuku- "I have no clue. I just hope it isn't boring like the last lesson."

Then, the door opened, to reveal the man himself.

Toshinori- "Afternoon class! I hope you're all ready!"

Kaminari- "No way! It's Toshinori Yagi, the number one regional duelist!"

Jirou- "So he really is teaching here at UA."

Most of the class were bubbling with excitement at the presence of the top duelist.

Toshinori- "Well I can already see the enthusiasm from the class, so I think you'll get really excited for this because." *suddenly gets larger and more buff* "We're doing duel training!"

" *suddenly gets larger and more buff* "We're doing duel training!"

(Just pretend it says duel not battle)

Izuku- 'Duel training huh? Well this should be interesting.'