Ultimate desperation - Tragic Aftermath

Narrator's pov:

Izuku watched the spewing fire as he finally reached the complex. He saw firemen at the scene trying to put the water out, and had overheard that most of the inhabitants have been evacuated.

He looked desperately at the group of people who lived in the same apartment complex as him, seeing many familiar faces.

Just not the one he wanted to see the most.

Izuku- 'No...don't tell me she's still in the building!'

Something snapped within Izuku as he stood in front of the now blocked off building...

The faintest shard of hope...

And he wanted to cling on to it for as long as possible.

Izuku- "Kami! You stay here!"

Kami- "But Izuku, Yo-!"

Izuku quickly shoved Kami off his shoulder before any objection could be made, and without any further hesitation, he jumped over the tape blocking the area, and dashed towards the building, deaf to the shouts and callings from the firemen and police officers.

Izuku- 'Mom please! I can't lose you please be alive!'

___________________________________

It was catastrophic destruction. That's all that could describe it. To try and explain it in any other way would neglect just how much damage was caused. Bright reddish orange bursts of hot flames scorched the apartment, as Izuku desperately searched, and searched, and cried for Inko to give any sort of response.

Izuku- *panicking heavily* "MOM! WHERE ARE YOU!?!"

Izuku quickly kicked down the door to his mother's room, and found her, lying on floor motionless.

Izuku- 'SHIT!!'

Izuku quickly ran towards Inko and checked for a pulse, feeling the faintest of beats. In that slight moment, he felt relief that she was still alive, but then quickly became worried as the pulse got weaker and fainter.

Hurriedly, he picked her up, and then proceeded through the fiery obstacle course that used to be his home.

As soon as he was able to get out, he bolted down back towards the exit, hoping that he could get her to the paramedics before it was too late.

Izuku- 'Almost there Mom...hold on...' *tears flowing down his face*

__________________________________

Yusei- 'SHIT! WHAT'S GOING ON!?'