Incident at the turbo track- The bus journey there

Narrator's pov:

Aizawa- "Are you absolutely sure Izuku?"

Izuku- "I am certain Aizawa sensei. There is more to that event than it seems. He was in too much of a hurry for it not to mean anything. Something is going to happen soon."

Aizawa- "Well...we will just have to take precautions. I'll email principle Nezu about this. Now go get changed into your gear, and I'll explain what we are doing."

Izuku and Kami headed off to get changed alongside everyone else, though the duo never managed to shake off this feeling that whatever was going to happen, would happen far too soon for their liking...

Bakugo- "Oi Deku! Where the fuck were you?"

Izuku- "Oh? Gary Oak is curious huh?" *smirks*

Bakugo- "S-SHUT IT DEKU!! KNOW YOUR PLACE UNDERNEATH MY FEET!!"

____________________________________

Aizawa- "Alright problem children, we are all going to the turbo track today. As you know turbo duels are still a major competition and between all of the schools there is a turbo duel season. This lesson will be the opportunity for all of you to get your turbo vehicle licenses."

The large majority of the class got excited at the prospect of taking part in turbo duels, except for Izuku of course, who already had his license from his time with Yusei.

Izuku- "Kami...this feeling just got even worse. My neck is slightly tingling..."

Kami- "And I'm getting some weird headache..."

Momo saw the conflict written on Izuku's and Kami's face and decided to check if they are okay.

Momo- *concerned* "Izuku, Kami. Are you two alright? You seem off."

Izuku- "Yeah we're okay, just a bit under the weather

Izuku- "Yeah we're okay, just a bit under the weather. Don't worry we're fine." *smiles*

Momo- "Well if you say so

Momo- "Well if you say so." 'Something is definitely off...It just seems like too much of a coincidence that they both are under the weather...'