Like father like son- UA entrance exam

Don't play the music yet! I'll tell ya when (if you want some extra hype)

Also I've changed the Timer to be 3 minutes instead otherwise it would be like Goku and full power Frieza dueling for two episodes when it was 5 minutes.

[UA dueling arena]

Izuku's pov:

The dueling arena looked like the arenas from Kaiba land. Contestants would stand in a pod whilst the computer would control the other pod. It was similar to how it was in Mr Fudo's research facility.

I saw the girl I stopped from falling earlier. She was shuffling an awful lot and was overall clearly nervous.

Deciding to calm her nerves, I was about to walk towards her, only to be stopped by someone grabbing my shoulder.

Turning around, I saw it was the same person with glasses from earlier.

Boy- "What do you think you are doing? You're trying to distract her and ruin her chances of getting in!"

Izuku- "For your information I was simply going to calm her down. She is clearly nervous. Also accuse me again and I'll make sure you're the one getting distracted in pain."

He then backed off...good.

I then went over to the girl.

Izuku- "Chill out! You can't think about what is going to happen. All you can do is duel your hardest and push all the way."

Girl- "You're right! It's just I have so much to prove and I feel really nervous..."

Izuku- "We all have something to prove here. I know how it feels. But forget about what you need to prove and just duel your best and have fun doing it. After all at the end of the day that's what duel monsters is- a card game." *smiles*

Girl- "Thank you! Good luck in your duel!" *smiles*

Izuku- "Likewise."

One by one contestants would complete their duels and with each move they did they were awarded points. There were 5 of these rooms and so five duels happened at once.

Eventually it came to me...the last duelist.

President Mic- "ALRIGHT! YOU'RE THE LAST ONE!"

I made my way inside.

Izuku- 'This is it. Everything comes down to this one moment and of course everyone is watching since I'm the last one. Oh well, better give them a show."

I stood on the pod, ready to commence the duel.

Izuku- "Alright you rustbucket,  let's duel!"

______________________________________
Narrator's pov:

The screen loaded up revealing all of the information needed.

Computer- 4000lp
Izuku- 4000lp

Time- 3:00 minutes