10 months of training- Izuku's growth

[The next day]
Narrator's pov:

Yusei and Izuku had just finished analysed the previous duel, and had discussed all of the points of contention.

Yusei- "You were quite risky in your game plan. Just remember to have a monster set at least so you have a lime of defence."

Izuku- "Yes sir."

Yusei- "Apart from that you were pretty strategic. I was also impressed by how much heart you showed in the duel."

Izuku- "Thank you!"

Yusei- "Now then. Here is your training regime. First, you will do a warmup quiz and test your knowledge. We will then do some simulation duels and practice certain scenarios and see what you do. We will also get you up to speed with turbo duels so that you can get prepared and used to all formats of the game. Catching on so far?"

Izuku nodded in response.

Yusei- "Then after lunch you'll study for a bit. And then you'll clear up the beach."

Izuku- "Sounds good. When do we start?"

Yusei- "We start now. Get ready Izuku because I'm going to push you to your limit and make you break them."

Izuku- "I'm ready

Izuku- "I'm ready. It's time I prove that I have what it takes!"

INSERT TRAINING MONTAGE

[Week 1]
Izuku learnt the basic principles of turbo duels. He also got some some of the beach cleared up.

[Week 2]
Yusei- "Remember when using a duel runner it's not all about speed!"

Izuku- *riding the duel runner* "I g-gotc-Woooooaaahhhhh!!!" *crashes* "I'm okay!"

Izuku was attempting to get his license and was having...mixed success...

[Week 3]
Yusei- "You're starting to ge the hang of operating a runner."

Izuku- "Thank you Mr Fudo!"

Yusei- "Now crank it up by 100!"

Izuku- 'God darn it...'

Izuku was getting the hang of riding a duel runner.

He was also starting to get quite intelligent.

Yusei- "Izuku what powers the duel runner?"

Izuku- "That would be Ener-D."

Yusei- "Now let me ask this what turbo duel specific speed card makes you go faster in a turbo duel?"

Izuku- "The field spell Speed world 1 and 2. They increase your speed the more counters you have on the card. The card also starts a turbo duel when played."

Yusei- "Good!"

[Week 4]