Viewing the lab- Izuku builds his deck

Narrator's pov:
[The next day]

Izuku and Yusei stood in front of a research facility, Yusei 's place of work.

Izuku- "So then...this is where you work Mr. Fudo?"

Kami- "It seems rather large

Kami- "It seems rather large."

Yusei- "Yup

Yusei- "Yup. We mostly here focus on technology, paticularly in duel simulations and duel runners. I have my own lab room where I work. It has my own little projects here and there so don't mind if it's messy."

The three made their way to Yusei's lab, only to be suprised by his 'little' projects.

There were duel runner prototypes, duel disks and a bunch of other stuff all over the place.

Izuku- "If these are you little projects, I'm scared to see your big projects."

Yusei- "What can I say? I have a knack for technology. Anyway let's focus on building you a deck. Get out the cards you managed to collect from the trash piles at the beach."

Izuku then brought out all the cards he got from his visit to the beach.

Izuku- "I also want to incorporate black luster soldier into the deck."

He also brought out the set of cards his mother gave yesterday.

Yusei- *observing the cards collected* "Isn't that canny? You got quite a few junk monsters."

Izuku- "Seems so...Wait aren't those the monsters you use?"

Yusei- "Yeah. This brings back some memories of when I got all these cards and built my deck from scratch. You want to go for lower level monsters here so that it's easier to synchro summon. If you want to have Black luster soldier in the deck then the two beginning knights and evening twilight knights should be able to flesh in well with the deck."

Izuku- "I see...How about a light and dark oriented deck?"

Yusei- "Could work. So long as you have the right balance of cards then it can be used effectively. I'd still say though include monsters of other types as well because there may be some instances where certain types cannot be played or get nerfed."