I'm So Hungry [Derek Hale]

Warning: Language, Lewd Language, Smut

Synopsis: You are a succubus that has been taken in by Derek after dealing with some hunters who were pursuing you. You haven't been able to feed in weeks and with the full moon coming soon when your hunger is at it's peak, Derek offers to let you feed off of him.

[I am putting my own spin on the lore of Succubi, reader will have deep purple eyes when they are feeding and an Alpha werewolf bite will not affect them.]

Word Count: 1,579

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly shuffle through the empty loft in my tank top and underwear on the way to the kitchen, I lean against the counter while I wait for the coffee to brew. I am brought out of my thoughts when I hear someone enter the loft then the kitchen, Derek's scent envelopes me and seems to relax me for just a moment before I tense up, I hadn't been able to feed and with how extremely attractive he is, I was having issues with being able to contain myself. "Derek I need to go out and feed tonight, the full moon is tomorrow and I can already feel it.", I tell him as he is putting whatever he brought back away, "And I need to feed properly and thoroughly.", I add while pouring my cup of coffee. "We talked about this, there are a few hunters left and we can't chance it right now.", he says. I let out a soft growl and whip around to face him, "My hunger will be at its peak, unless you plan on fucking and feeding me, then I need to find a way to do so before tomorrow.", my eyes change to a dull purple in my slightly weakened state before I storm out of the kitchen.

I can hear him behind me, he grabs my waist roughly and whips me around to face him, "Then feed off of me.", his voice is low, I glare at him, "Don't play with me right now Hale, because I am so fuckin' hungry and you are just so damned irresistible.", I poke a finger into his chest. "I'm not playing, feed off of me. We both know you have been wanting to for a while now.", he smirks down at me, his green eyes flashing bright red for a moment. His lips are suddenly on mine, his hands move from my waist to the back of my thighs and he lifts me to wrap my legs around his waist, my hands tangle with the hair at the nape of his neck, "I will need you to fuck me hard Derek.", I whisper against his lips. He chuckles as he sets me down on top of the table in front of the window in the loft, "Oh I plan on it.", he runs his fingers over the inside of my bare thighs, the feeling sends waves of pleasure up to my core, my head falls back and I let out a soft moan. "You show up in Beacon Hills out of nowhere with hunters on your ass.", he mumbles against my neck, his fingers find the waistband of my panties, I lift my hips up to help him slide them off quickly.

He runs two of his fingers through my slick folds, my legs instinctly spread wider for him, a soft growl rips through his chest as he catches the scent of my arousal, "I have been trying so hard to keep myself restrained.", he wastes no time in slowly inserting his fingers inside my wet core. His free hand comes up to my chest to slowly push me onto my back, he slowly begins to speeds up the thrusts of his fingers, "But everytime you walk into the room, makes it so hard, makes me so hard.", his voice deepens and I hear the Alpha inside him echo slightly as he removes his fingers from me as he pulls me by the hips to the edge of the table before rubbing his clothed erect cock against my bare core. The heat I feel from him and through his clothing makes me moan out slightly, "I swear to god if you tease me anymore I will take over.", the dullness of my purple eyes brightens, "Not a chance in hell sweetheart.", he growls out, he wraps my legs around his waist once more before walking to the bed and tossing me onto my back.

I watch with a new hunger as he strips off his shirt and pants, my eyes take in the sight of a naked Derek, my mouth drops open slightly at his erect cock, "Wow.", I bite my lip. His eyes are now burning a bright red, he once again wastes no time in joining me in his bed, his arms are by the sides of my head holding him up. He leans back on his legs, he pulls me by the thighs until he is in line with my core, with a deep, guttural growl he enters me, "Fuck, you're so tight.", he moans out when he is fully sheathed inside me. His hands run up my chest under my tank top, I lift up enough to help him slide it off, he roughly pushes me back down on my back, he leans back to hover over me while resting on his hands as he begins to pound into me, I lift my hips to meet his thrusts. My now brightened deep purple eyes meet his red eyes, I see his fangs peek out from between his parted lips, a surprised yelp escapes me when he pulls out suddenly and flips me onto my hands and knees and enters me once more with a deep thrust, the new angle makes me mewl out happily.

He brings one of his hands to my hair, he wraps it around his fist and pulls harshly, the pain in the base of my skull makes me moan out louder, "You do like it rough.", he muses from behind me before pulling again so my back is now flush against his chest. I bring one of my arms and wrap it around his neck as I move my hips back against his, meeting and catching his every thrust, "You have no idea. And for fuck's sake you fill me so fucking good Derek.", my hand tugs at the hair at the base of his skull roughly, his breath pants against my ear in an approving growl before he takes my earlobe between blunt teeth. Another growl comes from me when I feel the claws on his hand that is on my hip digs into my flesh, the wound heals when his claws retract, "Oh fuck, I'm so close.", I moan, that familiar tugging in my abdomen is building and from the feeling of his thrusts, he is close too. "Bite me Derek, mark me.", I suggest, we both know his bite wouldn't change me, but would definitely leave a mark for others to see, and I found that thought so hot.

Apparantly he thought so too because he speeds up his thrusts, an even deeper growl comes from him before I feel his fangs sink into the the nape betweeen the base of my neck and shoulder. I see stars as my orgasm washes over me, "Oh Derek!", I nearly scream out as I climax and I feel my strength being fully restored, his mouth is still attached to me when he stills and cums inside me, the feeling of his cock throbbing inside me makes me moan again as we ride out our highs. Derek lets go of my hair, he pulls out and falls to the side of me as I collapse onto my stomach, both of us panting softly when he pulls me into his arms, "Thank you Derek, for letting me feed off of you.", I slowly run my fingers over his bare chest, the slight sheen of sweat that had accumlated from our session now drying, the cool air of the loft makes me shiver slightly, Derek pulls the comforter over us. "Of course, I just don't want to see you get hurt if the hunters found you.", he admits, I lay there with my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "I just hope this doesn't change anything between us Der.", I finally say after a few moments of silence, I hear him chuckle from beneath my head, his hand slowly rubs circles on my side, "No, believe me when I say this, I have been wanting to do this for a while now."

I lean up and give him a soft, deep kiss, a wide grin is on his face when I pull away, "What?", I ask with a raised brow, "You do realize now that I marked you, everyone will know you are mine?", I nod in response, "To be honest, I have been wanting to be yours for a while now.", I add. This time he kisses me deeply, a soft sigh comes from both of us when we part, I feel my eyes droop as I lay my head back on his chest. Sleep soon overtakes both of us, I smile in my sleep because I was in the arms of someone I truly care for and now I was offically his, and knowing he felt the same attraction I felt for him, for me.