Why Didn't You Tell Me? [Barry Allen]

Warning: Language, Fluff, Smut

Synopsis: You and Barry Allen have been dating since your senior year of high school and all throughout college, you are there after his accident. One day you find out his secret when he finds out your's. You are so angry about his secret, he makes it up to you by showing you a few new tricks in a very intimate way.

Word Count: 1,600

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stomp ahead of my boyfriend as he walks with me into STAR Labs, I am beyond pissed at him, yes he found out my secret, but his secret is way bigger than mine, "I can't believe you kept this from me, this whole time!", I yell out at him. I stop in the doorway to turn and face him, looking at him in his red suit, this just makes more angry and turn from him to walk into the room behind me. I am greeted with a shocked male and female sitting in the room, "Barry?", the female calls out to him as he enters the room behind. "Caitlin, Cisco this is [Y/N], my girlfriend.", he says defeated. "So she found out you are the Flash?", the male named Cisco speaks up, Barry nods before pointing towards me, "And she can fly.", he reveals. The pair look at me with wide eyes, "I saw someone flying over the city and found them after they landed, only to find her.", he confesses. I roll my eyes at him, "As if that is such a big secret Barry, you are the fucking Flash. You never told me and this whole time, I was worried whenever you came home late you were cheating on me.", I admit, tears pricking at my eyes.

The look on my face and my words makes Barry look at me sadly, Caitlin and Cisco excuse themselves from the room, Barry uses his speed to close the space between the two of us, he takes my hands into his, "I would never do that, I love you [Y/N]. I never told you to keep you safe.", he tells me. "And I never told you because I thought you would leave me because I'm a freak.", I explain, he shakes his head, "I would never do that to you, never.", he assures me with a small smile. I sigh softly, "I'm sorry I yelled at you Barry.", I apologize, taking my hand from his to wipe my eyes, "No, you were right to get angry at me, I had no right to get mad at you for keeping your flight a secret when I kept this from you.", he places a gentle kiss to my forehead as he wraps his arms around me to pull me into a hug. He pulls away slightly to look down at me, "Let me make it up to you.", he states, I just shake my head at this, "No babe, you don't need to. I just want you to be careful when you're out there, now that I know.", I tell him with a soft smile.

Now it's his turn to shake his head, "No, I want to, so please let me.", he grabs my hand in his before leading me out of the room and down the hallway. He opens a door to an almost empty room, there is only a few desks and couch in the room. He pushes the door closed behind us, his arms wrap around my waist, I feel him pull my hair away from my neck, "Barry?", I ask, he hums into my ear, "Shh, just let me take care of you, I want to show you a few new tricks of mine.", I can hear the smirk in his voice and the tone of his voice dropping a few octaves sends a shiver down my spine, his voice only went this low when we were intimate. I nod and lean my head back onto his shoulder, granting him more access to my neck when he begins to kiss up to my ear, "After this you won't need a vibrator again.", he says with a low chuckle, I swallow loudly at his words, what does he mean by that, I ask myself. He walks with me in his arms to to one of the desks, he turns and leans back against the side with me in front of him, my back pressed to his front.

He places his feet on the insides of my feet to spread my legs wider, he ghost his fingers up the inside of my thighs, my skirt slowly going up as he goes higher. He uses one hand to slide my panties to the side, he swipes his finger from my core to my clit, spreading my arousal around before he begins to move his hand in a way I never expected. I gasp out loudly, my hand clamps onto his arm quickly, "Oh fuck!", I whine, I hear him chuckle behind me, he leaves open mouthed kisses on my neck as he uses his speed to vibrate his fingers against my clit, the sensation is nearly overwhelming. Soft whimpers and moans fall from my mouth, I feel my climax coming upon me quickly, my legs start to shake and this signals to Barry that I am close, "Just let it go babe.", he croons into my ear. I clamp a hand over my mouth to stifle the scream that rips through me as my climax washes over me, Barry's fingers slow as he gets me through it. My chest heaves as I pant, my breathing still erractic from my orgasm as I rest my head back against his shoulder.

"I'm curious, if you can do that with your fingers, can you do that with your cock?", I let out a soft giggle with my question, a light blush crosses over my cheeks at my sudden boldness. Barry laughs softly and turns me around his arms, there is a smirk on his face, "Let me show you.", he says, this makes me gulp softly. He pulls away from the desk to pull me towards the couch, he goes to strip out of his supersuit when I stop him, "Keep it on, I like the way it looks on you.", I tell him, he nods and sits on the couch. I can see the evident bulge through the suit. I turn my back towards him, I bend at the waist to slide my panties off, I hear him groan at the sight of my wet core before him. I turn to see that he already has his hard cock out of his suit, gods he is fast, I say to myself. I turn back to face him before climbing onto his lap, he places his hands on my hips when I slowly sink down onto him, soft moans coming from the both of us.

I place my hands on his shoulders as I begin to move my hips on his, another surprised gasp comes from me when I suddenly feel him vibrate inside me. He smirks at my reaction before placing a hand behind my neck to pull my face to his, his lips envelope mine in a deep, hungry kiss. I pull away from the kiss to rest my forehead against his, "Hold onto me.", he tells me, I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist to hold me close against his chest. I let out an yelp when begins to use his speed to thrust into me faster, the feeling of his speed and the vibrations from his cock is intoxicating, "Oh fuck! Barry!", I can't help but scream out. He keeps up the pace before he slides his hand between our bodies, his thumb moves against my clit with his speed, my eyes roll back and my head falls back, loud whimpers falling from my mouth again.

I can feel that feeling of my climax rising again, my nails dig into his shoulders over his suit, "I'm so close.", I whisper out at him. "Let it go, let me feel you.", he grunts. I barely have enough time to register his words when it rips through me, his name and few curses fall from my lips. His lips crash to mine when his climax follows close behind mine, he stills his hips when he cums, his cock stops vibrating inside, I moan softly feeling it throb inside me. My chest heaves eractically from my intense climax, I look at him with hooded eyes, "Wow.", is all I can say. He chuckles softly, he gently pushes a few strand of my hair out of my face, a slight sheen of sweat clinging to my skin, "I told you I would make it up to you.", he places a gentle kiss to my nose.

I wince slightly when I slide off of him to sit beside him on the couch, "I'm afraid I can't walk babe.", I finally say, he looks over at me concerned, "Did I hurt you?", he asks. I shake my head, "No, it was just intense is all.", I assure him. After leaving and coming back with a towel to clean us both up, he picks me up into his arms and carries me out of the room, I feel my eyes droop. I mumble a soft 'I love you' to him before dozing off, I wake slightly when I feel him placing me in bed, he places one more kiss to my forehead before telling me he loves me.