Late Night Fun [Scott McCall]

Warning: Language, Smut

Synopsis: You are the only other True Alpha that lives in Beacon Hills, after getting added to the lacrosse team, Scott offers to give you late night practices. It isn't until one night you realize that it isn't just lacrosse practice he wants to be active in.

Word Count: 1,980

[In this work, two True Alphas can bite one another to mark each other to show they are mates.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I twirl the lacrosse stick in my hands as I look over at Scott, his brown eyes meeting my [E/C] eyes, I smile over at him momentarily before tossing the ball in his direction, I watch him catch it fluidly once more. My eyes leave his when the lights of the lacrosse field suddenly go out, when I look back at Scott, his eyes are now glowing a bright red at me, I smirk and let mine glow a bright red back at him. I was told by my father two Alphas could never really get along, but with the fact me and Scott are True Alphas helped us get along so greatly. Scott and I spend the next few hours running through drills, "You're more than welcome to come and shower at my place.", Scott offers, my parents were going to be gone all weekend and honestly I didn't want to be in our house all alone. I nod in response, "Yeah, that'd be great, parents are gone all weekend and I hate being by myself in the house.", I sigh softly as we walk to my car.

I follow Scott as we make the drive to his house, I grab my bag from the trunk after parking in front of his house. Scott lets me use his own personal shower, I don't argue because I just want a shower to wash all the sweat from practice away. I growl softly in my chest when the hot water hits my back, the feeling loosening muscles I wasn't even aware were stiff and sore. I spend nearly thirty minutes in the shower before climbing out, I wrap one of the towels Scott had given me around my wet body, I grumble to myself as I realize I left my bag outside the bathroom. I open the door to grab it when I am met with a shirtless Scott, I stop in my tracks as his eyes meet mine.

 I open the door to grab it when I am met with a shirtless Scott, I stop in my tracks as his eyes meet mine