Lust-Filled Dreams [Dream]

Part 2 of Love Is Endless

Warning: Language, Fluff, Lewd Language, Smut

Synopsis: Your relationship of sorts with the Lord of Dreams has been going great, that is until you start missing the Endless being because of him being away to handle things within his realm. You miss his nightly visits, yet this does nothing to stop the endless stream of naughty dreams you have about him or the endless stream of steamy daydreams. You are unaware that he has been keeping an eye on these particular dreams, keeping all the information retained for himself. One night in the Dreaming you are actually summoned to his throne room, you are nervous as to what this could mean until he slyly lets it slip that he really likes your idea of him taking you on his throne.

Word Count: 2,997

[In this work I am going to make Dream a bit more lustful for the Reader, he is also going to be a bit more mouthy with them as well.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/N's dream~

I gasp softly at the feeling of Dream trailing his tongue from my slick core up my abdomen, through the valley of my breasts to my chin, "I have missed you my sweet dreamer.", his voice is lower than usual, I can taste the lust on his tongue when he connects his lips to mine. I moan at the taste of myself on his lips, our liasions were always different, he would either be sweet, soft and gentle or literally fuck me stupid, until I was begging for release, and anything in between. He likes to indulge me in my fantasies, seeing what I like and don't like, but he was always in control. He is an Endless being I am more than willing to give my whole self to, and have on mulitple occasions and he is also the only being in the universe I will do that for. His grip is tight on my hips, a soft groan escapes my mouth when he tugs my bottom lip with his teeth, this earns me a smirk from the Lord of Dreams, he has always voiced his pleasure of hearing my sounds, knowing he is the one to draw them out. "Please Lord Morpheus.", I whimper softly, my back arches off the bed as he softly trails his fingertips over my bare flesh, he revels in the way my body reacts to his touch. I receive yet another smirk from him, "Tell me what you need my darling.", he croons softly, another shiver runs down my back when he trails his nose up my neck to my ear, "Tell me those sweet fantasies of yours.", he rasps into my ear. I gently grab his face to bring his gaze to mine, my eyes are brimming with tears from my multiple denied orgasms, I am at my wit's end now, at the end of my rope, "I want to cum, please let me. I need it.", I plead. His eyes darken at my words, he has always liked it when I finally gave into him. He softly wipes away a tear that has escaped my eye, "There it is.", he says in a breathless tone, knowing I am doing exactly what he wants of me. My legs immediately wrap around his waist once he positions himself at my entrance, I am so soaked that he is able to slide into me with ease, soft sighs can be heard coming from both of us once he bottoms out inside me. He wastes no time in setting a heavenly pace, my hands clutch at his arms, almost pawing at him with need. My eyes roll back into my head when he decides to pick up the pace of his thrusts. "Oh fuck.", I moan out softly, he gently grips my chin to bring my lips back to his, his mouth swallows my moans and whimpers as his tongue delves into every nook and cranny of my mouth. My hands latch onto his shoulders roughly once I feel that pleasureable coil start to build in my lower abdomen, Dream can tell I am getting close by my breathing and my hold on him, he moves his head to bury it into the crook of my neck. "Let it go sweet dreamer.", his tone soft, yet demanding. These are the words I need for that dam to break, my toes curl, my nails drag down his back harshly, "Oh Morpheus!", I moan out lewdly, not able to retain control over my sounds in this moment. With a few more thrusts from him, he finally follows behind me in exquisite pleasure, his hips stop and a soft growl comes from his mouth against my neck.