Welcome Home [Sam Winchester]

Warning: Language, Slight Lewd Language, Smut, Fluff

Synopsis: You decide to surprise your boyfriend, Sam after he returns from a hunt. 

Word Count: 1,848

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey babe, I’ll be home in a few days.”, Sam tells me over the phone, I smile big because I am excited to see him. “Okay Sammy, I miss you so much.”, I reply back. Sam and I started dating about five years ago after meeting on a hunt. In fact he saved my life while helping him and his brother, Dean take out a vampire nest. It was quite literally love at first sight, at least it was for me. I mean everyone had heard of the Winchesters in the hunter community, I was always curious about them because they are known as legends. 

“I know, I miss you too.”, I can hear his smile from my end of the call, “I’ll call you as soon as we get back into town, I love you.”, he says. “I love you too.”, I tell him, I blow him a soft kiss before ending the call. A thought starts brewing in my mind, I want to surprise him when he returns home. I go over the plan in my head, I want to make him dinner then help him fully unwind from the hunt he is currently out on. I take some time to go through my more intimate clothes to try to figure out what to wear to really surprise him, my eyes finally fall upon the deep red bra and panty set he bought me for my birthday last year.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Two Days Later~

I am going about the bunker kitchen cooking after getting off the phone with Sam, my heart races more as I await his return home. I hear the bunker door open and slam shut, “Babe?”, I hear him call out, “In the kitchen.”, I yell back. I hear two sets of footsteps come down the hallway towards the kitchen, “Smells good in here.”, I hear Dean exclaim. I smile big and turn to face the brothers, “I sure hope so, I figured you boys would be hungry so I made dinner.”, I tell them. Sam walks around the island to place a kiss onto my cheek, “I swear to god Sam if you don’t marry her I will.”, Dean jokes as he takes a seat at the table.

I chuckle and roll my eyes at his comment, Sam frowns at this, I lean up onto my tiptoes, my mouth now close to his ear, “Don’t worry babe, he could never steal me from you. Plus I have a surprise for you after dinner.”, I whisper into his ear. I pull away to see Sam smiling at me, there is also a glimmer of excitement in his eyes. Sam takes a seat at the table while I finish getting the meals put together for the three of us, I take my seat in the spot next to Sam. The brothers give me the details of the hunt as we eat, I had taken some time off from hunting since moving into the bunker with the brothers, so I got the stories from them.