Dominate Me [Barry Allen]

Warning: Language, Domme/Sub implied, Lewd Language, Smut

Synopsis: You have been dating Barry Allen for two years, you became aware of him being the Flash after catching him speeding around your apartment. After the discovery you reveal that you are a metahuman as well, after a lengthy argument he talks you into helping him as the Flash. Barry is completely unaware of a deeper darker secret until you get into an argument at work, your abilities come to a full head as well as the tone you take with him, that makes Barry realize just how much hotter you are. Barry comes forward about wanting you to dominate him intimately after revealing your Dominatrix side to him, which you happily do.

Word Count: 1,892

[Request by: nikolai_parker]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I roll my eyes at what my boyfriend is saying as we are going over the newest metahuman case, he looks over at me with a glaring look, "Am I boring you or something?", he snaps at me. My eyes go wide and I stand up straighter and turn to look at him fully, my eyes immediately turn a bright pink, his tone with me is awakening my inner Dominatrix, "Do not take that tone with me or so help me god Barry!", I growl back at him, a soft pink energy forms around my fingertips, "So help me god I will tie you up, fuck you are so frustrating sometimes.", I growl out before turning on my heels and storm out of the room. I had turned to leave before seeing the look on Barry's face at my outburst, something within himself has began stirring at my threat of tying him up, I will soon come to know his thoughts on this in the later hours.

I am pacing in one of the semi-empty labs within STAR labs to calm myself, "Are you okay?", I hear a voice call out to me from the doorway, I turn and glare at the person, my expression not really softening when I see it is Barry. "No, I love you Barry, but for fuck's sake you frustrate me sometimes. I don't know whether to kiss you or punish you half the damned time.", I confess, his eyes widen at my words, like he is seeing me in a new light. "Punish me?", he asks while slowly approaching me, my eyes had turned back to their normal color earlier, now they flare a bright pink once more at him. He stops when he is inches from me, his eyes staring into mine, "Yes, I want to punish you for being reckless at times, other times I want to reward you for being a hero.", I admit, "What do you mean?", he asks, his brow raises.

I sigh softly, I never did tell Barry about the other half of my life, what I had done before meeting him two years ago, what I did for a living, "I never told you, but before we met I had another life, I used my kinks and status as a Dominatrix in the BDSM community. I got paid to dominate men and women, it was all consensual and nonsexual, people wanted to come to someone who could take the power of control away from them for hours at a time.", I explain to him, Barry listens with wide eyes, "I never mentioned it to you because I didn't want to freak you out with my sexual tastes, but with you, something about you has reawakened that part of me and I just want to...", I go to say, but stop as I try to find the right words, but Barry is the one to finish my sentence for me, "Dominate me?", he states. I nod at him, "Yes, I completely understand if that is something you do not want, I will not push that on you without your consent.", I state.