I Need You [Jake Riley]

Warning: Language, Lewd Language, Dom/Sub Dynamic, Smut

Synopsis: You have grown quite close with Jake in the months following the beginning of the Corden within the hospital, your relationship is simply verbal and visual until you both find out you are immune to the virus. This allows you both to make the relationship physical, you both get to explore the Dom/Sub dynamic you previously talked about.

Word Count: 2,716

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am stuck within the Corden in the hopsital with my sister Katie and her class during a field trip, that is where I meet Jake Riley, I don't like him at first until I actually have a conversation with him. We get into a conversation about our sex lives for some odd reason, we get into the topic of kinks, a smirk tugs at the corner of my lips as we talk, "Oh come on Jakey, you cannot tell me you have not wanted a women to dominate you at least once?", I chuckle softly after calling him the little nickname I gave him, at first he hated it, but soon came to enjoy hearing me say it, especially after a long, tiring day. He just shakes his head and laughs, "No, I'm usually the one who does the dominating. Wait are you trying to tell me something?", his brow raises and a smirk forms on his face. I throw my head back in a sighing laugh, "No, I'm much better at submitting darling, what can I say I like being dominated. Tell me Jake, you've thought about it haven't you?", I ask him, "About what?", he replies. "Dominating me? I can see by the way you look at me sometimes.", my observation gives him pause before he gives me a grin, "Not going to lie, I have. And you have thought about me dominating you haven't you?", he asks, I can't form any words at this so I just nod because it is true, I have thought about it.

I watch him cross his arms over his chest and tap a finger on his chin as if he is thinking about something, "Let's play a game shall we?", he asks me, I raise my brow at this before nodding, "Okay, what kind of game?", I ask. He bites back a grin, "Since we aren't allowed to really touch, we can tease one another verbally, first one to crack and touch themselves has to let the other watch them please themselves. Does that sound fair?", he asks, I feel my face grow hot at this, I couldn't lie and say this idea wasn't hot because I find him extremely attractive and the thought of seeing him pleasure himself because of me made me grow wet. "Alright, but be prepared to lose Jakey, I don't play fair and I am very competitive.", I purr and lean forward a bit to give him a slight view of my cleavage in my low cut top. I watch his eyes leave mine to look down then back up at my eyes, "Getting started already? I don't play fair either baby girl.", the petname makes me gulp audibly, this makes his brow shoot up, "Oh you like that don't you?"